Looney Tunes' 'Marvin the Martian' Heads to Big Screen
"Marvin the Martian", one of Looney Tunes' memorable character besides Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, is going to get his own feature film. The quiet and soft-spoken but dangerous alien has been picked up by Warner Bros. Pictures to be the center of a live-action/CGI film.
The movie project will be produced by Steve Crystal, Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove. Aiming to be a family-oriented movie, it has been prepared as a Christmas story in which Marvin has a mission to destroy the festive season, but before he does his job, he gets trapped in a gift box.
Making his debut in the 1948 Looney Tunes cartoon entitled "Haredevil Hare", Marvin is known as the character whose intention is to destroy Earth but his attempts in doing so have often been foiled by Bugs Bunny. He has made an appearance in both 1996 "Space Jam" as well as 2003 "Looney Tunes: Back in Action".
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic