Looney Tunes' 'Marvin the Martian' Heads to Big Screen
"Marvin the Martian", one of Looney Tunes' memorable character besides Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, is going to get his own feature film. The quiet and soft-spoken but dangerous alien has been picked up by Warner Bros. Pictures to be the center of a live-action/CGI film.
The movie project will be produced by Steve Crystal, Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove. Aiming to be a family-oriented movie, it has been prepared as a Christmas story in which Marvin has a mission to destroy the festive season, but before he does his job, he gets trapped in a gift box.
Making his debut in the 1948 Looney Tunes cartoon entitled "Haredevil Hare", Marvin is known as the character whose intention is to destroy Earth but his attempts in doing so have often been foiled by Bugs Bunny. He has made an appearance in both 1996 "Space Jam" as well as 2003 "Looney Tunes: Back in Action".
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date