Looney Tunes' 'Marvin the Martian' Heads to Big Screen
"Marvin the Martian", one of Looney Tunes' memorable character besides Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, is going to get his own feature film. The quiet and soft-spoken but dangerous alien has been picked up by Warner Bros. Pictures to be the center of a live-action/CGI film.
The movie project will be produced by Steve Crystal, Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove. Aiming to be a family-oriented movie, it has been prepared as a Christmas story in which Marvin has a mission to destroy the festive season, but before he does his job, he gets trapped in a gift box.
Making his debut in the 1948 Looney Tunes cartoon entitled "Haredevil Hare", Marvin is known as the character whose intention is to destroy Earth but his attempts in doing so have often been foiled by Bugs Bunny. He has made an appearance in both 1996 "Space Jam" as well as 2003 "Looney Tunes: Back in Action".
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory