Looney Tunes' 'Marvin the Martian' Heads to Big Screen
"Marvin the Martian", one of Looney Tunes' memorable character besides Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, is going to get his own feature film. The quiet and soft-spoken but dangerous alien has been picked up by Warner Bros. Pictures to be the center of a live-action/CGI film.
The movie project will be produced by Steve Crystal, Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove. Aiming to be a family-oriented movie, it has been prepared as a Christmas story in which Marvin has a mission to destroy the festive season, but before he does his job, he gets trapped in a gift box.
Making his debut in the 1948 Looney Tunes cartoon entitled "Haredevil Hare", Marvin is known as the character whose intention is to destroy Earth but his attempts in doing so have often been foiled by Bugs Bunny. He has made an appearance in both 1996 "Space Jam" as well as 2003 "Looney Tunes: Back in Action".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding