First Look at Christina Aguilera's Macy's Birthday Pic
Macy's gets a special treatment from Christina Aguilera. The retail giant which is about to celebrate its 150 years in retail this October is celebrating in a big way with the help of a number of famous stars.
Is one to lend a helping hand to mark the occasion, the singer poses for Rolling Stone photographer Mark Seliger, lending her beautiful self for a commemorative photo. She's photographed before a wall of white roses, wearing a cream bodice and a stunning and flowing burgundy dress adorned with green leaves. She's pictured holding roses to match her outfit.
Aguilera is joined by the likes of Donald Trump, Martha Stewart, Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in a series of commemorative photos for Macy's birthday. All of the photos will appear at Macy's stores nationwide in larger-than-life displays.
The announcement of Christina's involvement for the occasion comes on the heels of Jessica Simpson's just-shot holiday TV ad campaign for the famed department store. She was seen in Brooklyn last week to shoot a commercial for Macy's.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service