Alicia Keys Adds New Tour Dates, Confirmed as 007 Singer
It looks like that Alicia Keys is still enjoying her time on the road and won't be taking a break anytime soon as she has already added more dates for her tour in support of her latest LP "As I Am". On her official website, Alicia has announced 11 new dates for her tour with 10 of them are in the U.S.
The new dates for the U.S. concerts will be starting on September 12, at Foxwood Cassino in Manshantucket, CT and scheduled to end on September 28 at Anselmo Valencia Ampitheater in Tucson, AZ. Beside the 10 new schedule in the States, Alicia also added 1 other date which is a trip to Rotterdam, Holland on October 27.
In other news, just as previously predicted Alicia has won the race to be the singer of the new James Bond movie, "Quantum of Solace". For the theme song that will be titled "Another Way To Die", the singer will be teaming up with The White Stripes' Jack White who also produces and writes the track.
The upcoming project also marks the first time that the famous detective movie's theme song is being performed by a duet. Unfortunately, there is no confirmation yet on the release date of the song but according to Billboard.com the soundtrack album of the movie itself will be spawned on October 28.
More Alicia Keys News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent