Photo: Country Music Singer Trisha Yearwood in Got Milk? Campaign
Is a Monticello native and country music star, Trisha Yearwood gives Got Milk? campaign a whole new meaning with her donning its iconic milk mustache only to give the impression that milk and country just seem to go hand-in-hand. Making her debut in the "Got Milk" series, she's said to "sing milk's praises."
Yearwood's Got Milk? ad sees her wearing a sexy V neck brown dress. It is accompanied with the tagline that reads, "In tune. I grew up on a farm so I've been singing milk's praises my whole life. Studies suggest that nutrients in 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day can help you maintain a healthy weight. And the protein helps build muscle. Exercise, eat right, and drink milk to look your best. Sounds great, right?"
The three-time Grammy winner adds her name to a list that includes previous milk pitchers like Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Jessica Alba and fellow musicians such as Elton John, Rihanna and Beyonce Knowles. Her Got Milk? ad will debut in various magazines on August 5.
Behind the scenes video of Yearwood's photo session is available below.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers