Photo: Country Music Singer Trisha Yearwood in Got Milk? Campaign
Is a Monticello native and country music star, Trisha Yearwood gives Got Milk? campaign a whole new meaning with her donning its iconic milk mustache only to give the impression that milk and country just seem to go hand-in-hand. Making her debut in the "Got Milk" series, she's said to "sing milk's praises."
Yearwood's Got Milk? ad sees her wearing a sexy V neck brown dress. It is accompanied with the tagline that reads, "In tune. I grew up on a farm so I've been singing milk's praises my whole life. Studies suggest that nutrients in 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day can help you maintain a healthy weight. And the protein helps build muscle. Exercise, eat right, and drink milk to look your best. Sounds great, right?"
The three-time Grammy winner adds her name to a list that includes previous milk pitchers like Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Jessica Alba and fellow musicians such as Elton John, Rihanna and Beyonce Knowles. Her Got Milk? ad will debut in various magazines on August 5.
Behind the scenes video of Yearwood's photo session is available below.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie