Photo: Country Music Singer Trisha Yearwood in Got Milk? Campaign
Is a Monticello native and country music star, Trisha Yearwood gives Got Milk? campaign a whole new meaning with her donning its iconic milk mustache only to give the impression that milk and country just seem to go hand-in-hand. Making her debut in the "Got Milk" series, she's said to "sing milk's praises."
Yearwood's Got Milk? ad sees her wearing a sexy V neck brown dress. It is accompanied with the tagline that reads, "In tune. I grew up on a farm so I've been singing milk's praises my whole life. Studies suggest that nutrients in 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day can help you maintain a healthy weight. And the protein helps build muscle. Exercise, eat right, and drink milk to look your best. Sounds great, right?"
The three-time Grammy winner adds her name to a list that includes previous milk pitchers like Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Jessica Alba and fellow musicians such as Elton John, Rihanna and Beyonce Knowles. Her Got Milk? ad will debut in various magazines on August 5.
Behind the scenes video of Yearwood's photo session is available below.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018