Photo: Country Music Singer Trisha Yearwood in Got Milk? Campaign
Is a Monticello native and country music star, Trisha Yearwood gives Got Milk? campaign a whole new meaning with her donning its iconic milk mustache only to give the impression that milk and country just seem to go hand-in-hand. Making her debut in the "Got Milk" series, she's said to "sing milk's praises."
Yearwood's Got Milk? ad sees her wearing a sexy V neck brown dress. It is accompanied with the tagline that reads, "In tune. I grew up on a farm so I've been singing milk's praises my whole life. Studies suggest that nutrients in 3 glasses of lowfat or fat free milk a day can help you maintain a healthy weight. And the protein helps build muscle. Exercise, eat right, and drink milk to look your best. Sounds great, right?"
The three-time Grammy winner adds her name to a list that includes previous milk pitchers like Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Jessica Alba and fellow musicians such as Elton John, Rihanna and Beyonce Knowles. Her Got Milk? ad will debut in various magazines on August 5.
Behind the scenes video of Yearwood's photo session is available below.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked