Nicollette Sheridan Throws Out First Pitch at Dodgers Game, the Pics
She might be the sauciest Desperate Housewife, but she did it best when she was honored with the task of throwing the first pitch at a Dodgers game. Nicollette Sheridan, who plays Edie Britt in the hit TV show "Desperate Housewives", threw out a first pitch at a Major League Baseball game in Los Angeles on Monday night, July 28 to promote her film "Fly Me to the Moon."
The actress took to the field in a white vest top that reads "I Love Joe Torre," a reference to Dodgers manager, for her duties throwing out the first pitch at the Major League clash which saw her team the Los Angeles Dodgers took on the San Francisco Giants. During her time at the game, she also took time to strike some poses with several Dodgers' players. The pics can be seen after this news.
Aside from her duty at the Major League clash, Nicollette presumably is hoping for her own home run when her latest big screen movie, the animation-adventure "Fly Me to the Moon," hits the theaters on August 15 later this year. The feature film sees her starring alongside the likes of Kelly Ripa and Christopher Lloyd just to name a few.
Special thank to Jon SooHoo/LA Dodgers for the photos .
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group