It's Off, Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong End Romance
Shocking news that Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong have called it quits only a few months after exposing their high profile romance to public. The actress and cyclist ended their romance this weekend, according to reports.
"There was no drama or ugliness - they just decided to end things," a source close to the couple tells US Weekly which exclusively reports that matter on its site. "There is no hatred, just sadness." The pair were last seen together at Lance Armstrong Livestrong Summit in Columbus, Ohio, this past weekend. It was during that time they decided to go separate ways, a source revealed to US Weekly.
Hudson was reported to have been secretly dating Armstrong in May. Neither of them has ever spoken publicly about their relationship, yet everything seemed to be developing quite well over the last few months as they were often spotted together at a number of occasions.
Photos of them engaged in public display of affection (PDA) had also emerged on several print media and online. The couple fueled speculation that they might take their relationship to the next level after they were seen having lunch with Hudson's mother Goldie Hawn at The Ivy at the Shore back on July 1.
And while reports on their break up have been all over the net, neither Hudson nor Armstrong offers a single comment just yet. A representative for the actress could not be reached for comment and Armstrong's rep had no comment as well.
More Kate Hudson News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns