It's Off, Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong End Romance
Shocking news that Kate Hudson and Lance Armstrong have called it quits only a few months after exposing their high profile romance to public. The actress and cyclist ended their romance this weekend, according to reports.
"There was no drama or ugliness - they just decided to end things," a source close to the couple tells US Weekly which exclusively reports that matter on its site. "There is no hatred, just sadness." The pair were last seen together at Lance Armstrong Livestrong Summit in Columbus, Ohio, this past weekend. It was during that time they decided to go separate ways, a source revealed to US Weekly.
Hudson was reported to have been secretly dating Armstrong in May. Neither of them has ever spoken publicly about their relationship, yet everything seemed to be developing quite well over the last few months as they were often spotted together at a number of occasions.
Photos of them engaged in public display of affection (PDA) had also emerged on several print media and online. The couple fueled speculation that they might take their relationship to the next level after they were seen having lunch with Hudson's mother Goldie Hawn at The Ivy at the Shore back on July 1.
And while reports on their break up have been all over the net, neither Hudson nor Armstrong offers a single comment just yet. A representative for the actress could not be reached for comment and Armstrong's rep had no comment as well.
More Kate Hudson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked