The First Poster From The Spirit Art School Program
The first poster in a series from The Spirit Art School Program finally is released. Partnering with nine prestigious arts schools nationwide and presenting nine student-designed advertising campaigns for the movie, Lionsgate will unveil the campaigns throughout the summer in the individual cities that are home to the nine schools.
The Spirit Art School Program was launched this past weekend at the annual Comic-Con convention in San Diego, where The Art Institute of California-San Diego introduced its campaign. "We are very excited and proud to be partnering with these nine superb arts educators on this innovative program," said Greenberg and Palen, Lionsgate Co-Presidents of Theatrical Marketing.
Frank Miller, the director of the movie, also added "Will Eisner and his masterpiece, THE SPIRIT, were great influences to me. THE SPIRIT Art School Program gives students at these nine institutions a terrific showcase for their work, and it's also a wonderful way to continue the cross-generational exchange of ideas that is so important to every art form."
The college-level facilities participating in THE SPIRIT Art School Program are: The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandise in Los Angeles; School of the Art Institute of Chicago; The Art Institute of New York; The Art Institute of California - San Francisco; The Art Institute of California - San Diego, Miami Ad School; The Art Institute of Washington; The Art Institute of Philadelphia; and The New England Institute of Art. The schools were provided with creative assets from the Lionsgate marketing portfolio, and were given wide artistic latitude in interpreting THE SPIRIT to design a campaign that was pertinent and unique to their cities. The program is spearheaded by Danielle Della Corna, Director of Media and Promotion for Lionsgate.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal