2008 SDCC's Clip of 'Drag Me to Hell' Comes Out
During the presentation of Sam Raimi's latest horror thriller "Drag Me to Hell" at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con, an extended clip has been previewed. Nearly four minutes long, the video footage gives out the first real look into the Universal Pictures' horror flick which can be described as horrifying and at the same time tickling.
Focused on the main character Christine Brown played by Alison Lohman, the clip displays Brown being attacked presumably by the old woman whose loan extension she denied earlier. Began with a creepy scene where Brown walks to her parked car, the video hypes up the terrifying atmosphere with a sudden appearance of the old woman in the back seat of Brown's car. Then, the clip continues by exposing the fight between Brown and the old woman.
The comical scene comes out halfway through the clip when Brown slams her car to another parked car in her effort to let go the woman's grip. Thrown forward, the old woman loses her fake teeth but still trying to attack Brown. She lurches forward attempting to bite Brown but unable to do it. Aside from this clip, here below viewers can also enjoy the interview with Lohman and her co-star Justin Long.
Telling the story of Christine Brown, a young and ambitious L.A. loan officer whose life is perfect until she is being cursed, "Drag Me to Hell" follows her as she is trying to break the curse which transformed her life into a living hell. Coming from the director of "Spider-Man" series, this film is set to be outed on May 29, 2009.
"Drag Me to Hell" SDCC's Clip:
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign