'Sisterhood' Sequel Traveling to New York for Premiere
After gleaming up for "Sex and the City" premiere last May, New York City has once again played host to the premiere of another set of friends. This time, the city that never sleeps became the place where Warner Bros. Pictures celebrated the premiere of "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2".
Rolling down the red carpet at Ziegfeld Theatre on Monday, July 28, the special first screening event can be said to be a celebration of youth with the attendees dominated by a line of young Hollywood actors. Grazing the carpet were the sequel's main stars, Alexis Bledel, Amber Tamblyn, America Ferrera and Blake Lively, as well as supporting actors, Jesse Williams, Leonardo Nam and Shohreh Aghdashloo.
Besides the cast ensemble, the premiere also saw Jenna Boyd, Judith Light, Jurnee Smollett, Matthew Settle and Rachel Dratch as well as Lindsay Lohan's sister Ali Lohan and Lively's "Gossip Girls" co-stars, Chace Crawford, Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester.
A sequel to 2005's "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants", this movie follows the four lifelong friends, Carmen Lowell, Tabitha "Tibby" Tomko-Rollins, Lena Kaligaris and Bridget Vreeland, as they embark on separate paths in college. Far apart from each other, the foursome encounter freedom, separation, love and challenging life lessons but still pretty much in touch. Directed by Sanaa Hamri, the film is coming out on August 6.
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Madonna Biopic 'Blonde Ambition' Is in the Works at Universal
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'