Trace Adkins Eyes November for New LP's Release
Country singer Trace Adkins has finally revealed new details about his upcoming new LP after announcing its official release date. Although he hasn't set a title yet for the upcoming album, Trace has confirmed that the record will be outed on November 25.
Beside revealing about his new LP's release date, Trace has also confirmed that a song titled "Muddy Water," will be the first single from the yet-to-be-titled album. The track, which was written by Monty Criswell and Rick Huckaby is set to be dropped via radio airplay on August 4.
The singer's upcoming album will be his eight studio set since starting his musical career in 1996 with the release of his debut "Dreamin' Out Loud". Meanwhile, the latest studio album that Trace has spawned is "Dangerous Man" on August 15, 2006.
Beside preparing to drop his new record, Trace himself is currently busy with his summer tour schedule. One of the nearest gigs that the country stud about to hold is performing at the Big Valley Jamboree in Camrose, Alberta on August 1.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal