Trace Adkins Eyes November for New LP's Release
Country singer Trace Adkins has finally revealed new details about his upcoming new LP after announcing its official release date. Although he hasn't set a title yet for the upcoming album, Trace has confirmed that the record will be outed on November 25.
Beside revealing about his new LP's release date, Trace has also confirmed that a song titled "Muddy Water," will be the first single from the yet-to-be-titled album. The track, which was written by Monty Criswell and Rick Huckaby is set to be dropped via radio airplay on August 4.
The singer's upcoming album will be his eight studio set since starting his musical career in 1996 with the release of his debut "Dreamin' Out Loud". Meanwhile, the latest studio album that Trace has spawned is "Dangerous Man" on August 15, 2006.
Beside preparing to drop his new record, Trace himself is currently busy with his summer tour schedule. One of the nearest gigs that the country stud about to hold is performing at the Big Valley Jamboree in Camrose, Alberta on August 1.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake