A Series of Clips From Penelope Cruz's 'Elegy' Arrives
Samuel Goldwyn Films have given movie lovers a chance to see deeper into the Isabel Coixet-directed drama "Elegy" through five new clips. All of the clips are focused on the main character David Kepesh portrayed by Ben Kingsley and two of them displayed Kepesh's relationship with the student he is obsessed with Penelope Cruz's Consuela Castillo.
Though the length of the videos is varied from fifty seconds to one minute fifty, all of them help to give out more information about what the movie is all about. Sharing more of the drama in the complicated life of Kepesh, the clips also give out a better look into the dynamic between him and other characters played by Dennis Hopper, Peter Sarsgaard and Patricia Clarkson.
Based on Pulitzer Prize-winner Philip Roth's short novel "The Dying Animal", "Elegy" follows the story of Kepesh, a noted college professor whose obsession to one particular young woman he met in his class leads to his destruction. The flick will get its limited released on August 8.
- Clip #1 : Diet Coke It Is
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival