Nas to Record an Album With Kelis
Having just dropped a new album on July 15, rapper Nas has already had an idea for a new music project. Speaking to MTV, the rapper revealed that he plans to record and release an album collaborating with his wife Kelis.
Stating about the collaboration plan Nas said, "Me and my wife was thinking about doing this record together. I'm doing my dream. If you could, wouldn't you do it? What else would you do?" Before the album plan, the rapper has actually recorded songs together with Kelis and one of their collaboration tracks is "Blindfold Me".
Beside talking about his upcoming project, the rapper also revealed a secret that he actually didn't have any plan to release any singles from his latest untitled album saying, "I was almost gonna not do a single, but I wanted a song I could hear in the clubs, 'cause I knew the album didn't have that, I was like, 'No single, no video. Let's just make this a record that we talk about.'"
Moreover, Nas also stated the reason he chose "Hero" as the first single from his new LP saying, "I wanted a song that I could hear when I'm poppin' bottles. That's what 'Hero' was for me." Beside the first single, another song that Nas has already spawned from his new record is "Sly Fox".
More Nas News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune