Nas to Record an Album With Kelis
Having just dropped a new album on July 15, rapper Nas has already had an idea for a new music project. Speaking to MTV, the rapper revealed that he plans to record and release an album collaborating with his wife Kelis.
Stating about the collaboration plan Nas said, "Me and my wife was thinking about doing this record together. I'm doing my dream. If you could, wouldn't you do it? What else would you do?" Before the album plan, the rapper has actually recorded songs together with Kelis and one of their collaboration tracks is "Blindfold Me".
Beside talking about his upcoming project, the rapper also revealed a secret that he actually didn't have any plan to release any singles from his latest untitled album saying, "I was almost gonna not do a single, but I wanted a song I could hear in the clubs, 'cause I knew the album didn't have that, I was like, 'No single, no video. Let's just make this a record that we talk about.'"
Moreover, Nas also stated the reason he chose "Hero" as the first single from his new LP saying, "I wanted a song that I could hear when I'm poppin' bottles. That's what 'Hero' was for me." Beside the first single, another song that Nas has already spawned from his new record is "Sly Fox".
More Nas News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3