'Friday the 13th' San Diego Comic Con's Trailer Leaked
Jason Voorhees' terror indeed began at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con with the screening of "Friday the 13th" intensely thrilling trailer. Though earlier fans and movie lovers who missed the special preview should be satisfied only with the written description, now they can watch the video footage shown during the exhibition as the trailer leaked out.
Obviously bootlegged, the compilation of clips opens with a shot of a vast lake. Then day turns into night and two presumably young councilors walk through the dark woods. Finding the abandoned camp crystal lake, the two move on to enter a cabin where they find Voorhees' bed and the holed wall with melted candles surrounding it. Seeing something inside the hole, one of them reaches into the hole to brings out a dead woman's head. The door behind them suddenly slams close and the terror is unleashed.
A remake of Sean S. Cunningham's 1980 horror movie of the same name, "Friday the 13th" chronicles the brutal murder of a group of young councilors by the masked serial slasher Voorhees. Directed by Marcus Nispel and set to come out on February 13, 2009, it stars Derek Mears as the new Voorhees and Jared Padalecki and Amanda Righetti as the lead characters. It is also supported by Danielle Panabaker, Aaron Yoo, Willa Ford and many others.
"Friday the 13th" San Diego Comic Con's Trailer - Bootleg:
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting