Mark Wahlberg Reveals Third Child's Due Date and Wedding Plans
News on his partner Rhea Durham's third pregnancy was first revealed in late April and the sex of the baby she's carrying was outed in late June amidst talks of their wedding plans. In his best attempt to clear the things up surrounding his forthcoming third child and his plans to wed the model, Mark Wahlberg breaks his silence to US Weekly, opens up about their planned big day and her due date.
Durham is set to give birth to their third child, a boy, "around the third of September," he told the magazine at Comic-Con in San Diego Thursday, July 24. "Mommy has had enough of daddy being away for work!" he added.
Speaking about their plans to finally get married after years of relationship and having two children together, Wahlberg explained, "We continue to grow in our relationship, and we have a much better chance of succeeding and staying together now."
He, furthermore, revealed "I was not prepared to be married, no matter who it was when I was 20 or 30. Committing to making it work and all the other things that go into building a solid foundation is where I'm at now."
It's unfortunate though that Wahlberg didn't mention the date on when he's planning to hold his wedding to Durham. The venue is as well being kept under wrap.
Wahlberg and Durham have been together since the year of 2001. They are parents to son Michael and daughter Ella Rae.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet