Amy Winehouse to Receive 2 Million Dollar for a Gig
It looks like Amy Winehouse might have to reschedule her plan to rest from the music world in September after the latest reports stated that she has received a huge offer to play at a gig in November. The singer reportedly will be receiving $2 million, if she agrees to play at a bash held by the prince of Brunei, prince Azim in that month.
The news was revealed by a friend of Amy who also said that the singer is still considering the offer. But if she takes it she would use the money to help her husband. "Things still need to be worked out but, if she does the gig, she will hand the fee straight to Blake who should be free soon afterwards. She thinks it will give him something to make a clean start with," Amy's friend said.
Moreover, the source also said that although her dad has ordered her to take a break starting in September, for the sake of her husband Amy might accept the offer. The source said, "She desperately needs a rest and her dad Mitch is determined she won't perform again after the summer. But she could well accept the prince's invitation now."
If Amy decides to take the offer then it will be for the second time that she receive that huge amount of money for performing at a concert. Previously in June, the troubled singer also received $2 million after performing for Russian millionaire Roman Abramovic's girlfriend at an art gallery in Moscow.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win