Amy Winehouse to Receive 2 Million Dollar for a Gig
It looks like Amy Winehouse might have to reschedule her plan to rest from the music world in September after the latest reports stated that she has received a huge offer to play at a gig in November. The singer reportedly will be receiving $2 million, if she agrees to play at a bash held by the prince of Brunei, prince Azim in that month.
The news was revealed by a friend of Amy who also said that the singer is still considering the offer. But if she takes it she would use the money to help her husband. "Things still need to be worked out but, if she does the gig, she will hand the fee straight to Blake who should be free soon afterwards. She thinks it will give him something to make a clean start with," Amy's friend said.
Moreover, the source also said that although her dad has ordered her to take a break starting in September, for the sake of her husband Amy might accept the offer. The source said, "She desperately needs a rest and her dad Mitch is determined she won't perform again after the summer. But she could well accept the prince's invitation now."
If Amy decides to take the offer then it will be for the second time that she receive that huge amount of money for performing at a concert. Previously in June, the troubled singer also received $2 million after performing for Russian millionaire Roman Abramovic's girlfriend at an art gallery in Moscow.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'