New Mom Halle Berry Denounces Photographer Over Baby Pics, Seeking Criminal Charges
Photographers better avoid Halle Berry's private property or she'll sue. The new mom is furious upon knowing that photos of her baby daughter, Nahla Ariela Aubry, have been leaked to the Internet without her consent. She publicly denounced the questioned snapper and is threatening legal action.
Some paparazzi shots circulated on various Internet sites and several print media earlier this week, showing the Oscar winner actress carrying 4-month-old Nahla. The pics apparently were not taken while the mother-daughter duo were "out and about" in L.A. like many captions accompanying the photos claimed. They instead were captured while they were hanging out in the backyard of her private property.
Was upset that the unauthorized photos have made their way for public's consumption, Halle denounced the photographer who snapped the exclusive pictures of her baby. She said, "I have long since come to terms with the fact that choosing a career as an actress has made me a public figure, but my baby has made no such choice, and unless and until she does, I will do everything I can ... to keep her out of the public eye."
Greater than that she, as said by her attorney, already filed a criminal complaint against the questioned photog, seeking to get the photos removed from the web, and while investigation is under way, the attorney claimed there were eyewitnesses seeing the photographer in the middle of a "very blatant and invasive trespass."
Fame Pictures, the agency that distributed the photos, had no immediate comment as of Friday, July 25. Life & Style and In Touch Weekly magazines, both of which also published the unauthorized pictures, also not yet commented on that encounter.
More Halle Berry News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video