T.I. to Shoot New Clip, Pushed Back LP's Release Date
Promoting his upcoming LP, "Paper Trail" T.I. prepares to drop a new music video for the new album's latest single "Whatever You Like". The rapper reportedly will shoot the video on Friday, July 25 and Saturday, July 26 under the direction of Dave Meyers.
Although the track isn't the first outing from "Paper Trail", it is reportedly being set as the first official single from the upcoming album. Before "Whatever You Like", T.I. has already released two songs "No Matter What" and "Swing You Rag" which were the promotional tracks for the new record.
Meanwhile, bad news also comes for the rapper's fans as they will have to wait a little bit longer to purchase T.I.'s album after the latest reports stated that the LP's release date is being pushed back. The new album which previously set to be dropped on August 12, will now have September 30 as its new release date.
On the new album, the rapper is working with lots of famous musicians such as Swizz Beatz, Kanye West and also Fall Out Boy. Speaking about the upcoming LP, previously in a statement T.I. said, "It's intense and insightful, it's gonna shake up the game and it's me at my best."
More T.I. News
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017