T.I. to Shoot New Clip, Pushed Back LP's Release Date
Promoting his upcoming LP, "Paper Trail" T.I. prepares to drop a new music video for the new album's latest single "Whatever You Like". The rapper reportedly will shoot the video on Friday, July 25 and Saturday, July 26 under the direction of Dave Meyers.
Although the track isn't the first outing from "Paper Trail", it is reportedly being set as the first official single from the upcoming album. Before "Whatever You Like", T.I. has already released two songs "No Matter What" and "Swing You Rag" which were the promotional tracks for the new record.
Meanwhile, bad news also comes for the rapper's fans as they will have to wait a little bit longer to purchase T.I.'s album after the latest reports stated that the LP's release date is being pushed back. The new album which previously set to be dropped on August 12, will now have September 30 as its new release date.
On the new album, the rapper is working with lots of famous musicians such as Swizz Beatz, Kanye West and also Fall Out Boy. Speaking about the upcoming LP, previously in a statement T.I. said, "It's intense and insightful, it's gonna shake up the game and it's me at my best."
More T.I. News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'