Dumped Justin Long Backs Out From Drew Barrymore's 'Whip It!'
Experiencing a broken down romantic relationship with his latest girlfriend Drew Barrymore apparently has some effect on Justin Long's professional work. Recently splitting from the "Charlie's Angel" star, the 30-year-old has been reported to be dropping out of his involvement in Barrymore's directorial debut project, "Whip It!".
Allegedly, the Bruce Willis' co-star in "Live Free or Die Hard" chose to draw out from the project because he is still stressed out about the split. "He couldn't stand working with her and not being with her," an insider shared the report to E! News. "He's too upset.She dumped him. She was hot and cold. One minute she was in love with him and the next she wanted to break up with him. He is so distraught over the split that he dropped out of the movie."
Despite the quotation, the official confirmation on whether Long was indeed attached to the roller derby drama and him dropping out has yet to be released. When contacted about the matter, the representative for Barrymore's Flower Films, Chris Miller, decline any comment stating, "It's bordering on his personal life. We never comment on cast." Additionally, no word is coming out from Long's publicist.
"Whip It!" is an adaptation film based on Shauna Cross' novel "Derby Girl". It tells the story of Bliss, a misfit girl who is often forced by her mother to enter beauty pageants. Rebelling from her mother's will, she joins a roller derby league and discovers her true self along the way. The movie stars Ellen Page, Barrymore, Marcia Gay Harden, Kristen Wiig, Juliette Lewis and Zoe Bell and is expected to be released in 2009.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest