Teri Hatcher Getting Naked in the Next Season of 'Desperate Housewives'
Fans of "Desperate Housewives" could expect more from Teri Hatcher's Susan Delfino in the next season of the hit comedy-drama series. ET has the confirmation from the actress that in the upcoming season 5 of the series she may take her clothes off for a new guy in the neighborhood.
"It is ABC. I can't be completely naked," Hatcher jokingly told ET's Mark Steines. "[My Character] is five years in the future and there are circumstances that have led her to have a more pulled-together personality. There is a new guy on the show. He is great."
The new guy reportedly is being played by Gale Harold. There have yet further details about the new character as of press time.
Hatcher, still during the interview, also addressed on her taking part in actor James Denton's band, called Band From TV. "Jamie and I are doing some more singing with the band," so she revealed to OK! on singing with him for the band to raise money for selected charities.
"Certainly not the insecurity! We were just at a rehearsal the other night-Jamie is part owner of a baseball team and we're doing a performance there-and they asked me to sing a few songs," she added. "It's just sort of that fun other side of you, it's not really for anyone else. It's not to be critiqued; it's not to be judged. It's just probably on the same level as people who like to play that guitar hero!"
Hatcher and Denton are co-stars on the "Desperate Housewives". They're playing husband and wife who divorce and share custody of their son.
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles