Pop Singer Jesse McCartney Tapped as the New Face of Bongo Jeans
Is a pop singer, Jesse McCartney can now add modeling into his ever growing career resume as he's been tapped to be the new face of Bongo jeans. He replaces socialite Kim Kardashian for the company's fall and winter 2008 and 2009 campaign, making him the first solo male spokesperson to appear in the brand's advertising campaign.
Jesse's Bongo ad sees him pictured alongside five female models, all of whom showcase Bongo's "Fab Five Fits" jeans. "There's nothing better than a girl in a t-shirt and jeans so the Bongo shoot was a dream come true for me!" so he said referring to his Bongo ad.
Jesse is following in the footsteps of Nicole Richie, Kristin Cavallari and Rachel Bilson who have become Bongo's spokeswomen. Most recently, the jeans company hired Vanessa Minnillo to front their campaign.
Having Jesse as their latest model, the company will in return help promoting him on his upcoming tour next month, which he's co-headlining with American Idol alum Jordin Sparks. Jesse's Bongo ad is on its official site and below is its behind-the-scenes video.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard