Pop Singer Jesse McCartney Tapped as the New Face of Bongo Jeans
Is a pop singer, Jesse McCartney can now add modeling into his ever growing career resume as he's been tapped to be the new face of Bongo jeans. He replaces socialite Kim Kardashian for the company's fall and winter 2008 and 2009 campaign, making him the first solo male spokesperson to appear in the brand's advertising campaign.
Jesse's Bongo ad sees him pictured alongside five female models, all of whom showcase Bongo's "Fab Five Fits" jeans. "There's nothing better than a girl in a t-shirt and jeans so the Bongo shoot was a dream come true for me!" so he said referring to his Bongo ad.
Jesse is following in the footsteps of Nicole Richie, Kristin Cavallari and Rachel Bilson who have become Bongo's spokeswomen. Most recently, the jeans company hired Vanessa Minnillo to front their campaign.
Having Jesse as their latest model, the company will in return help promoting him on his upcoming tour next month, which he's co-headlining with American Idol alum Jordin Sparks. Jesse's Bongo ad is on its official site and below is its behind-the-scenes video.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show