Pop Singer Jesse McCartney Tapped as the New Face of Bongo Jeans
Is a pop singer, Jesse McCartney can now add modeling into his ever growing career resume as he's been tapped to be the new face of Bongo jeans. He replaces socialite Kim Kardashian for the company's fall and winter 2008 and 2009 campaign, making him the first solo male spokesperson to appear in the brand's advertising campaign.
Jesse's Bongo ad sees him pictured alongside five female models, all of whom showcase Bongo's "Fab Five Fits" jeans. "There's nothing better than a girl in a t-shirt and jeans so the Bongo shoot was a dream come true for me!" so he said referring to his Bongo ad.
Jesse is following in the footsteps of Nicole Richie, Kristin Cavallari and Rachel Bilson who have become Bongo's spokeswomen. Most recently, the jeans company hired Vanessa Minnillo to front their campaign.
Having Jesse as their latest model, the company will in return help promoting him on his upcoming tour next month, which he's co-headlining with American Idol alum Jordin Sparks. Jesse's Bongo ad is on its official site and below is its behind-the-scenes video.
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors