Pop Singer Jesse McCartney Tapped as the New Face of Bongo Jeans
Is a pop singer, Jesse McCartney can now add modeling into his ever growing career resume as he's been tapped to be the new face of Bongo jeans. He replaces socialite Kim Kardashian for the company's fall and winter 2008 and 2009 campaign, making him the first solo male spokesperson to appear in the brand's advertising campaign.
Jesse's Bongo ad sees him pictured alongside five female models, all of whom showcase Bongo's "Fab Five Fits" jeans. "There's nothing better than a girl in a t-shirt and jeans so the Bongo shoot was a dream come true for me!" so he said referring to his Bongo ad.
Jesse is following in the footsteps of Nicole Richie, Kristin Cavallari and Rachel Bilson who have become Bongo's spokeswomen. Most recently, the jeans company hired Vanessa Minnillo to front their campaign.
Having Jesse as their latest model, the company will in return help promoting him on his upcoming tour next month, which he's co-headlining with American Idol alum Jordin Sparks. Jesse's Bongo ad is on its official site and below is its behind-the-scenes video.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos