'Hancock' Helmer Bringing 'Hercules' to Big Screen
Having successfully delivered a slacker superhero "Hancock", filmmaker Peter Berg has been reported to be tackling another superhero flick. Still, unlike in Hancock where he directs a movie featuring a considerably new hero, in "Hercules: The Thracian Wars", he will be making a movie about the legendary Greek hero, Hercules.
Tackling the project which is based on Steve Moore's five-issue comic book series, the helmer of "The Kingdom" will be using the script that is going to be written by Ryan Condal. He will also serve as the film's producer along with Spyglass' Jonathan Glickman, Roger Birnbaum and Gary Barber.
On the comic book story, this Hercules is described to be a tormented soul torn between being neither man nor god. Seeking solace for the loss of his family, he plunges himself into one bloody battle after another accompanied by six similar souls. With the reputation of being the greatest army of all time, they are now hired by the King of Thrace to train an army to be as ruthless and blood thirsty as they are known by others.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper