Michelle Williams Dating Film Producer Spike Jonze
New speculation surfaced by the hour that Michelle Williams is dating film producer Spike Jonze. Rumors that the twosome are a couple quickly sparked after they were spotted together near his Manhattan apartment in recent weeks.
Williams and Jonze, the ex-husband of "Lost in Translation" director Sofia Coppola, first met in 2006 when she auditioned for his film adaptation of the classic children's story "Where the Wild Things Are," which is slated to be released next year. She was offered a role, but later withdrew from the project for an undisclosed reason.
On the dating rumors addressed to them, Star magazine quoted a source as informing to have seen "Michelle kissed Spike with a closed mouth on the corner of his lips. There was definitely a bit of caressing going on. She was clutching his arm. The body language was very romantic."
Neither Williams nor Jonze has commented on the dating reports.
Williams was devastated following the sudden death of her former fiancee, late Aussie actor Heath Ledger, in late January due to accidental drug overdose. The couple, who ended their engagement in September 2007, have one daughter together, named Matilda Rose Ledger.
Jonze, a director of music videos and commercials and film and TV producer, married then wife Coppola in June 1999. They then filed for divorce in 2003, citing irreconcilable differences.
More Michelle Williams News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences