Michelle Williams Dating Film Producer Spike Jonze
New speculation surfaced by the hour that Michelle Williams is dating film producer Spike Jonze. Rumors that the twosome are a couple quickly sparked after they were spotted together near his Manhattan apartment in recent weeks.
Williams and Jonze, the ex-husband of "Lost in Translation" director Sofia Coppola, first met in 2006 when she auditioned for his film adaptation of the classic children's story "Where the Wild Things Are," which is slated to be released next year. She was offered a role, but later withdrew from the project for an undisclosed reason.
On the dating rumors addressed to them, Star magazine quoted a source as informing to have seen "Michelle kissed Spike with a closed mouth on the corner of his lips. There was definitely a bit of caressing going on. She was clutching his arm. The body language was very romantic."
Neither Williams nor Jonze has commented on the dating reports.
Williams was devastated following the sudden death of her former fiancee, late Aussie actor Heath Ledger, in late January due to accidental drug overdose. The couple, who ended their engagement in September 2007, have one daughter together, named Matilda Rose Ledger.
Jonze, a director of music videos and commercials and film and TV producer, married then wife Coppola in June 1999. They then filed for divorce in 2003, citing irreconcilable differences.
More Michelle Williams News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3