Lee Ryan and Pregnant Fiancee Samantha Miller Still Engaged
The rumors that said Lee Ryan dumped his pregnant fiancee Samantha Miller are not true. The singer has denied reports he has ditched her, insisting they are still engaged.
Star magazine reported earlier this week that Ryan ditched Samantha after a series of heated rows and he already moved in with Simon Webbe, his ex-bandmate of the boy band Blue. A source was quoted as saying that Samantha found the break up as a "complete shock" as "she thought everything was going really well."
"She is distraught and doesn't know what to do - it is horrible enough to be dumped any time, but with her pregnancy, and all her hopes they would build a future as a family, it has left her in tears," so said the source.
Much contrary to the report, Ryan tells British publication The London Paper, "It's rubbish that we split." Put the brake on the false reports, he even confirmed that he and Samantha are getting married next year.
"We're going to Vegas," so he said. "We've just booked it all. We want a rock 'n' roll wedding. I saw it on the Internet and people were calling me a w**ker."
Samantha is currently five-month pregnant with Ryan's child. Her due date remains unknown.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video