Heather Locklear Checks Out of Depression Treatment Facility
Heather Locklear is out of treatment. Already completed her four-week stint at an Arizona rehab facility, she is back home and said to be in good spirits.
A close friend of her told People magazine, "Heather's feeling really great. And she looks beautiful, just radiant." Furthermore added that the actress' recovery is "a work in progress," the friend also revealed "She told a really funny story and she laughed from her core. That's when I knew she was going to be fine. I think that's the best part of all - it's so nice to hear her laugh."
A representative for Heather refused to confirm the report, telling E! News "There is no statement and we will not be commenting about Heather's location." But the friend said the actress is most excited to be back home with daughter Ava.
Heather checked into the undisclosed treatment facility in late June. She spent her time during the treatment getting therapeutic spa treatments, riding horses and spending quality time alone, People reports. No words on the exact date she left the facility.
It's a matter of time that her actor boyfriend Jack Wagner will ask her to marry him now that she's sober as recent report claimed he's intended to propose to her once she leaves the facility.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed