Heather Locklear Checks Out of Depression Treatment Facility
Heather Locklear is out of treatment. Already completed her four-week stint at an Arizona rehab facility, she is back home and said to be in good spirits.
A close friend of her told People magazine, "Heather's feeling really great. And she looks beautiful, just radiant." Furthermore added that the actress' recovery is "a work in progress," the friend also revealed "She told a really funny story and she laughed from her core. That's when I knew she was going to be fine. I think that's the best part of all - it's so nice to hear her laugh."
A representative for Heather refused to confirm the report, telling E! News "There is no statement and we will not be commenting about Heather's location." But the friend said the actress is most excited to be back home with daughter Ava.
Heather checked into the undisclosed treatment facility in late June. She spent her time during the treatment getting therapeutic spa treatments, riding horses and spending quality time alone, People reports. No words on the exact date she left the facility.
It's a matter of time that her actor boyfriend Jack Wagner will ask her to marry him now that she's sober as recent report claimed he's intended to propose to her once she leaves the facility.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'