Heather Locklear Checks Out of Depression Treatment Facility
Heather Locklear is out of treatment. Already completed her four-week stint at an Arizona rehab facility, she is back home and said to be in good spirits.
A close friend of her told People magazine, "Heather's feeling really great. And she looks beautiful, just radiant." Furthermore added that the actress' recovery is "a work in progress," the friend also revealed "She told a really funny story and she laughed from her core. That's when I knew she was going to be fine. I think that's the best part of all - it's so nice to hear her laugh."
A representative for Heather refused to confirm the report, telling E! News "There is no statement and we will not be commenting about Heather's location." But the friend said the actress is most excited to be back home with daughter Ava.
Heather checked into the undisclosed treatment facility in late June. She spent her time during the treatment getting therapeutic spa treatments, riding horses and spending quality time alone, People reports. No words on the exact date she left the facility.
It's a matter of time that her actor boyfriend Jack Wagner will ask her to marry him now that she's sober as recent report claimed he's intended to propose to her once she leaves the facility.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season