'Iron Man' Sequel to Feature Another Avenger
Those who have seen the summer blockbuster film "Iron Man" are most likely to have learned that in the post-credits sequence of the superhero flick, there is a brief appearance of Nick Fury where he discusses about the "Avenger Initiative" with Tony Stark. With that in mind, Louis Leterrier revealed that the sequel, "Iron Man 2", will feature a new character from the upcoming "The Avengers".
Speaking out about the matter to DoG source 'Mr Miyagi' following a meeting with "Iron Man" helmer Jon Favreau, the director of the new Hulk movie "The Incredible Hulk" didn't go further on explaining which Avenger is to be seen. Still on the occasion, he allegedly noted that "The Avengers" will definitely see Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Edward Norton as Hulk working together.
"Iron Man 2" is said of being penned by "Tropic Thunder" co-scribbler Justin Theroux. It is scheduled to be released on April 30, 2010. Meanwhile, "Avengers", the Marvel adaptation movie that brings together the mightiest superheroes in Marvel universe, is set to be penned by Zak Penn and distributed by Paramount Pictures on July 1, 2011.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl