'Iron Man' Sequel to Feature Another Avenger
Those who have seen the summer blockbuster film "Iron Man" are most likely to have learned that in the post-credits sequence of the superhero flick, there is a brief appearance of Nick Fury where he discusses about the "Avenger Initiative" with Tony Stark. With that in mind, Louis Leterrier revealed that the sequel, "Iron Man 2", will feature a new character from the upcoming "The Avengers".
Speaking out about the matter to DoG source 'Mr Miyagi' following a meeting with "Iron Man" helmer Jon Favreau, the director of the new Hulk movie "The Incredible Hulk" didn't go further on explaining which Avenger is to be seen. Still on the occasion, he allegedly noted that "The Avengers" will definitely see Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Edward Norton as Hulk working together.
"Iron Man 2" is said of being penned by "Tropic Thunder" co-scribbler Justin Theroux. It is scheduled to be released on April 30, 2010. Meanwhile, "Avengers", the Marvel adaptation movie that brings together the mightiest superheroes in Marvel universe, is set to be penned by Zak Penn and distributed by Paramount Pictures on July 1, 2011.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby