'Iron Man' Sequel to Feature Another Avenger
Those who have seen the summer blockbuster film "Iron Man" are most likely to have learned that in the post-credits sequence of the superhero flick, there is a brief appearance of Nick Fury where he discusses about the "Avenger Initiative" with Tony Stark. With that in mind, Louis Leterrier revealed that the sequel, "Iron Man 2", will feature a new character from the upcoming "The Avengers".
Speaking out about the matter to DoG source 'Mr Miyagi' following a meeting with "Iron Man" helmer Jon Favreau, the director of the new Hulk movie "The Incredible Hulk" didn't go further on explaining which Avenger is to be seen. Still on the occasion, he allegedly noted that "The Avengers" will definitely see Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Edward Norton as Hulk working together.
"Iron Man 2" is said of being penned by "Tropic Thunder" co-scribbler Justin Theroux. It is scheduled to be released on April 30, 2010. Meanwhile, "Avengers", the Marvel adaptation movie that brings together the mightiest superheroes in Marvel universe, is set to be penned by Zak Penn and distributed by Paramount Pictures on July 1, 2011.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!