Eva Mendes' 'Seductive' Ads for CK Underwear, the Pics
Has stripped down for PETA ad and Italian Vogue spread among others, Eva Mendes arguably is giving stripping off a whole new meaning with her nearly naked pictures for the ad campaign of Calvin Klein underwear. Is the new face of the brand, the gorgeous actress is showing off her curvy body, wearing nothing but classy lingerie for the label's new Seductive Comfort line ad.
The ads see Mendes posing scantily-clad in satin and lace bra and panties. The new collection of bras will be available in stores later this year, but the raunchy ads can be seen after this news.
Mendes' ad for the brand's underwear collection is "a departure from more slender body types that have typically been used in Calvin Klein Underwear ads," CK president and CEO Tom Murry said, adding that "This product is made for a curvaceous woman."
Has as well been recruited as the new face for Calvin Klein's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign, Mendes reportedly will have more seductive ads for the scent, called Secret Obsession. Both campaigns will hit magazines this September.
More Eva Mendes News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video