Eva Mendes' 'Seductive' Ads for CK Underwear, the Pics
Has stripped down for PETA ad and Italian Vogue spread among others, Eva Mendes arguably is giving stripping off a whole new meaning with her nearly naked pictures for the ad campaign of Calvin Klein underwear. Is the new face of the brand, the gorgeous actress is showing off her curvy body, wearing nothing but classy lingerie for the label's new Seductive Comfort line ad.
The ads see Mendes posing scantily-clad in satin and lace bra and panties. The new collection of bras will be available in stores later this year, but the raunchy ads can be seen after this news.
Mendes' ad for the brand's underwear collection is "a departure from more slender body types that have typically been used in Calvin Klein Underwear ads," CK president and CEO Tom Murry said, adding that "This product is made for a curvaceous woman."
Has as well been recruited as the new face for Calvin Klein's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign, Mendes reportedly will have more seductive ads for the scent, called Secret Obsession. Both campaigns will hit magazines this September.
More Eva Mendes News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'