Eva Mendes' 'Seductive' Ads for CK Underwear, the Pics
Has stripped down for PETA ad and Italian Vogue spread among others, Eva Mendes arguably is giving stripping off a whole new meaning with her nearly naked pictures for the ad campaign of Calvin Klein underwear. Is the new face of the brand, the gorgeous actress is showing off her curvy body, wearing nothing but classy lingerie for the label's new Seductive Comfort line ad.
The ads see Mendes posing scantily-clad in satin and lace bra and panties. The new collection of bras will be available in stores later this year, but the raunchy ads can be seen after this news.
Mendes' ad for the brand's underwear collection is "a departure from more slender body types that have typically been used in Calvin Klein Underwear ads," CK president and CEO Tom Murry said, adding that "This product is made for a curvaceous woman."
Has as well been recruited as the new face for Calvin Klein's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign, Mendes reportedly will have more seductive ads for the scent, called Secret Obsession. Both campaigns will hit magazines this September.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia