Eva Mendes' 'Seductive' Ads for CK Underwear, the Pics
Has stripped down for PETA ad and Italian Vogue spread among others, Eva Mendes arguably is giving stripping off a whole new meaning with her nearly naked pictures for the ad campaign of Calvin Klein underwear. Is the new face of the brand, the gorgeous actress is showing off her curvy body, wearing nothing but classy lingerie for the label's new Seductive Comfort line ad.
The ads see Mendes posing scantily-clad in satin and lace bra and panties. The new collection of bras will be available in stores later this year, but the raunchy ads can be seen after this news.
Mendes' ad for the brand's underwear collection is "a departure from more slender body types that have typically been used in Calvin Klein Underwear ads," CK president and CEO Tom Murry said, adding that "This product is made for a curvaceous woman."
Has as well been recruited as the new face for Calvin Klein's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign, Mendes reportedly will have more seductive ads for the scent, called Secret Obsession. Both campaigns will hit magazines this September.
More Eva Mendes News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host