Eva Mendes' 'Seductive' Ads for CK Underwear, the Pics
Has stripped down for PETA ad and Italian Vogue spread among others, Eva Mendes arguably is giving stripping off a whole new meaning with her nearly naked pictures for the ad campaign of Calvin Klein underwear. Is the new face of the brand, the gorgeous actress is showing off her curvy body, wearing nothing but classy lingerie for the label's new Seductive Comfort line ad.
The ads see Mendes posing scantily-clad in satin and lace bra and panties. The new collection of bras will be available in stores later this year, but the raunchy ads can be seen after this news.
Mendes' ad for the brand's underwear collection is "a departure from more slender body types that have typically been used in Calvin Klein Underwear ads," CK president and CEO Tom Murry said, adding that "This product is made for a curvaceous woman."
Has as well been recruited as the new face for Calvin Klein's Fall 2008 perfume advertising campaign, Mendes reportedly will have more seductive ads for the scent, called Secret Obsession. Both campaigns will hit magazines this September.
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap