Exclusive First Pic of Matthew McConaughey's Baby Boy on OK!
The rumors are true that Matthew McConaughey sells the first pictures of his son to OK! magazine though the amount of money he receives from the deal remains undisclosed. Confirming the talk of the town, the official website of the publication has on Wednesday, July 23 made public the first ever pic of the actor alongside his model partner Camila Alves and their boy Levi Alves McConaughey.
"INTRODUCING NEWBORN LEVI, DADDY'S LITTLE BOY," so read the headline that accompanies the picture of the family on the cover of the new issue of OK! "I want my son to be a little cooler than me". The cover sees McConaughey embracing Camila's shoulder as she leans her head on his shoulder, while holding son Levi in her hand.
In addition to the cover shoot, McConaughey also has an exclusive interview with OK! sharing his experience of becoming a father for the very first time. "Becoming a dad is something I've dreamed of doing since I was 10," so he admitted. "Becoming a father felt very, very natural."
Recalling back to the day when Camila gave birth to Levi on July 7, the hunk revealed "We found a great rhythm. Contractions started kicking in. I sat there with her, right between her legs. We got tribal on it, we danced to it! I was DJ-ing this Brazilian music." He continued saying, "We were jamming! She was sweating. No painkiller, let's go. She just clicked into that gear that only a woman has at a time like this. We'd been up for 40-something hours, and we went from dead tired to a really steadfast, 'Let's handle this ... let's stay in the rhythm. Don't let the contraction be more than you.'"
McConaughey's further interview with OK! during which he also revealed how he helped cutting his son's umbilical cord and holding him for the first 15 minutes during the delivery while doctors worked on Camila can be read on the new issue of OK! which hits the newsstands Thursday, July 24.
More Matthew McConaughey News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney