First Teaser Trailer of Jim Carrey's 'Yes Man'
"Yes Man", the latest upcoming feature film starring funny man Jim Carrey has unveiled the first look into the comedy movie to movie lovers through its teaser trailer. Released by Warner Bros. Pictures, the video footage helps viewers get a better understanding of the tidbit's core story as well as the tickling sequences.
Opened with a compilation of clips showing little kids saying and sometimes yelling "No", the video explained that the titular character, Carl Allen, hasn't grown out of that word. He lives by rejecting mostly everything. But, then he signs up for a self-help program which main principle is simple, say yes to everything and anything. Practicing the rule in his everyday life, Allen finds that his life is being transformed in an amazing and unexpected ways.
Directed by Peyton Reed, "Yes Man" is claimed to be based on the true story. It is adapted from British humorist Danny Wallace's 2005 novel of the same name and supported also by Zooey Deschanel, Bradley Cooper, Molly Sims and Danny Masterson among others. The movie is going to make its way to the theaters across the country on December 19.
"Yes Man" Teaser Trailer:
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series