First Teaser Trailer of Jim Carrey's 'Yes Man'
"Yes Man", the latest upcoming feature film starring funny man Jim Carrey has unveiled the first look into the comedy movie to movie lovers through its teaser trailer. Released by Warner Bros. Pictures, the video footage helps viewers get a better understanding of the tidbit's core story as well as the tickling sequences.
Opened with a compilation of clips showing little kids saying and sometimes yelling "No", the video explained that the titular character, Carl Allen, hasn't grown out of that word. He lives by rejecting mostly everything. But, then he signs up for a self-help program which main principle is simple, say yes to everything and anything. Practicing the rule in his everyday life, Allen finds that his life is being transformed in an amazing and unexpected ways.
Directed by Peyton Reed, "Yes Man" is claimed to be based on the true story. It is adapted from British humorist Danny Wallace's 2005 novel of the same name and supported also by Zooey Deschanel, Bradley Cooper, Molly Sims and Danny Masterson among others. The movie is going to make its way to the theaters across the country on December 19.
"Yes Man" Teaser Trailer:
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media