Ethan Hawke's Wife Gave Birth to a Daughter
Ethan Hawke is a father for one more time, making it his third, when his wife Ryan Shawhughes gave birth to a baby girl in New York City last Friday, July 18. The newborn baby is named Clementine Jane Hawke. No further details are made public about the baby though.
No words from the couple or their people about the good news. A close family member, meanwhile, was quoted as telling People magazine on Wednesday, July 23, "I expect that they should be very good parents. They both love children, and they love each other ... I know they are thrilled."
Ryan was the former nanny for Hawke's children with former wife, actress Uma Thurman. Their romance was exposed by the media early in December last year, but a friend of her insisted they began dating only after Hawke split from Thurman.
In January the following year, Hawke's representative Mara Buxbaum confirmed Ryan's pregnancy, saying that both of them "are thrilled" with the upcoming baby. Last month, the couple officiated their romance in a small wedding ceremony in New York City.
Ryan's two other children are son Levon Roan and daughter Maya Ray, whose mother is Thurman.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie