Ethan Hawke's Wife Gave Birth to a Daughter
Ethan Hawke is a father for one more time, making it his third, when his wife Ryan Shawhughes gave birth to a baby girl in New York City last Friday, July 18. The newborn baby is named Clementine Jane Hawke. No further details are made public about the baby though.
No words from the couple or their people about the good news. A close family member, meanwhile, was quoted as telling People magazine on Wednesday, July 23, "I expect that they should be very good parents. They both love children, and they love each other ... I know they are thrilled."
Ryan was the former nanny for Hawke's children with former wife, actress Uma Thurman. Their romance was exposed by the media early in December last year, but a friend of her insisted they began dating only after Hawke split from Thurman.
In January the following year, Hawke's representative Mara Buxbaum confirmed Ryan's pregnancy, saying that both of them "are thrilled" with the upcoming baby. Last month, the couple officiated their romance in a small wedding ceremony in New York City.
Ryan's two other children are son Levon Roan and daughter Maya Ray, whose mother is Thurman.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic