Ethan Hawke's Wife Gave Birth to a Daughter
Ethan Hawke is a father for one more time, making it his third, when his wife Ryan Shawhughes gave birth to a baby girl in New York City last Friday, July 18. The newborn baby is named Clementine Jane Hawke. No further details are made public about the baby though.
No words from the couple or their people about the good news. A close family member, meanwhile, was quoted as telling People magazine on Wednesday, July 23, "I expect that they should be very good parents. They both love children, and they love each other ... I know they are thrilled."
Ryan was the former nanny for Hawke's children with former wife, actress Uma Thurman. Their romance was exposed by the media early in December last year, but a friend of her insisted they began dating only after Hawke split from Thurman.
In January the following year, Hawke's representative Mara Buxbaum confirmed Ryan's pregnancy, saying that both of them "are thrilled" with the upcoming baby. Last month, the couple officiated their romance in a small wedding ceremony in New York City.
Ryan's two other children are son Levon Roan and daughter Maya Ray, whose mother is Thurman.
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set