Miley Cyrus Auctioning Herself Off to Raise Cash for Charity
Is having her new album "Breakout" set to marry the street at 12:01 A.M. on Tuesday, July 22, it seems that Miley Cyrus is in her best spirit ever. Sharing her joy with people, the teen sensation is auctioning off a red carpet date for the premiere of her upcoming movie "Bolt" for charity.
Miley and her family are teaming up together to set up a new charity, called the Pappy Cyrus Family Foundation, which is meant to honor her paternal grandfather Ron Cyrus who died in 2006. The foundation will support charities that assist needy children across the United States by providing improved health care, education and community support.
And in her best attempt to be the first to raise money for the foundation, Miley is auctioning herself off, giving fans chance to accompany her to the premiere of her forthcoming film "Bolt". The auction begins on Internet site eBay at 7 P.M. PT on Tuesday and will be concluded on July 29. Disneyland passes, accommodations and car service are all included.
Also up for grabs through the auction are signed items from Miley's personal wardrobe, which she wore at "High School Musical 2" movie premiere and last year's Teen Vogue Young Hollywood party just to name a few. The entire proceeds from the auction will benefit the Pappy Cyrus Family Foundation. All information about the auction are available at eBay.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame