Kate Moss and Jamie Hince Together Again
The split apparently is only temporary for Kate Moss and Jamie Hince as they were spotted together again despite rumors that they ended their romance earlier this month after having an argument. Both of them were seen drinking at a pub and then shopping at Selfridges on Monday, July 21 only to fuel rumors that they have rekindled their romance.
Moss and Hince were photographed by the paparazzi out and about in London, smoking cigarettes, laughing together and holding hands. An onlooker who witnessed their togetherness testified, "The pair met and shared a warm embrace at a pub before heading for a shopping trip at Selfridges in Oxford Street."
Moss and Hince had been dating for about 10 months when they were reported splitting up early last month following a series of rows. He was even spotted packing his bags and leaving the supermodel's home.
Following the split, Moss took off to Sardinia for a break with actress and socialite friend Davinia Taylor, while Hince went on a European tour with his band The Kills.
More Kate Moss News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival