Kate Moss and Jamie Hince Together Again
The split apparently is only temporary for Kate Moss and Jamie Hince as they were spotted together again despite rumors that they ended their romance earlier this month after having an argument. Both of them were seen drinking at a pub and then shopping at Selfridges on Monday, July 21 only to fuel rumors that they have rekindled their romance.
Moss and Hince were photographed by the paparazzi out and about in London, smoking cigarettes, laughing together and holding hands. An onlooker who witnessed their togetherness testified, "The pair met and shared a warm embrace at a pub before heading for a shopping trip at Selfridges in Oxford Street."
Moss and Hince had been dating for about 10 months when they were reported splitting up early last month following a series of rows. He was even spotted packing his bags and leaving the supermodel's home.
Following the split, Moss took off to Sardinia for a break with actress and socialite friend Davinia Taylor, while Hince went on a European tour with his band The Kills.
More Kate Moss News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik