Kate Moss and Jamie Hince Together Again
The split apparently is only temporary for Kate Moss and Jamie Hince as they were spotted together again despite rumors that they ended their romance earlier this month after having an argument. Both of them were seen drinking at a pub and then shopping at Selfridges on Monday, July 21 only to fuel rumors that they have rekindled their romance.
Moss and Hince were photographed by the paparazzi out and about in London, smoking cigarettes, laughing together and holding hands. An onlooker who witnessed their togetherness testified, "The pair met and shared a warm embrace at a pub before heading for a shopping trip at Selfridges in Oxford Street."
Moss and Hince had been dating for about 10 months when they were reported splitting up early last month following a series of rows. He was even spotted packing his bags and leaving the supermodel's home.
Following the split, Moss took off to Sardinia for a break with actress and socialite friend Davinia Taylor, while Hince went on a European tour with his band The Kills.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special