Mariah Carey to Perform at Fashion Rocks
The upcoming annual fusion event between rock and fashion, Fashion Rocks, will be filled with lots of famous musicians as its performers list this year. Among the top names that are being tapped to rock the event is pop diva Mariah Carey.
On the event staged by the Conde Nast Media Group, Mariah will be joined by other superstars such as Justin Timberlake, Beyonce Knowles, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Duffy, Kid Rock and Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie. Beside those pop and hip-hop artists, the show will also feature country stud Keith Urban.
This year, the event which has entered its fifth annual, will be held at Radio City Music Hall on September 5 and it will also air on CBS on September 9. The show is also being held during the famous fashion show New York Fashion week which will start on September 5 and end on September 12.
Meanwhile, beside preparing to perform at the annual event, Mariah herself reportedly is gearing up for a tour this year. Speaking in an interview at KIIS FM radio, without revealing a date yet, Mariah announced that she plans to do a tour in November to further support her latest LP "E=MC²", that was released on April 15.
More Mariah Carey News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!