Mariah Carey to Perform at Fashion Rocks
The upcoming annual fusion event between rock and fashion, Fashion Rocks, will be filled with lots of famous musicians as its performers list this year. Among the top names that are being tapped to rock the event is pop diva Mariah Carey.
On the event staged by the Conde Nast Media Group, Mariah will be joined by other superstars such as Justin Timberlake, Beyonce Knowles, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Duffy, Kid Rock and Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie. Beside those pop and hip-hop artists, the show will also feature country stud Keith Urban.
This year, the event which has entered its fifth annual, will be held at Radio City Music Hall on September 5 and it will also air on CBS on September 9. The show is also being held during the famous fashion show New York Fashion week which will start on September 5 and end on September 12.
Meanwhile, beside preparing to perform at the annual event, Mariah herself reportedly is gearing up for a tour this year. Speaking in an interview at KIIS FM radio, without revealing a date yet, Mariah announced that she plans to do a tour in November to further support her latest LP "E=MC²", that was released on April 15.
More Mariah Carey News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates