Mariah Carey to Perform at Fashion Rocks
The upcoming annual fusion event between rock and fashion, Fashion Rocks, will be filled with lots of famous musicians as its performers list this year. Among the top names that are being tapped to rock the event is pop diva Mariah Carey.
On the event staged by the Conde Nast Media Group, Mariah will be joined by other superstars such as Justin Timberlake, Beyonce Knowles, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Duffy, Kid Rock and Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie. Beside those pop and hip-hop artists, the show will also feature country stud Keith Urban.
This year, the event which has entered its fifth annual, will be held at Radio City Music Hall on September 5 and it will also air on CBS on September 9. The show is also being held during the famous fashion show New York Fashion week which will start on September 5 and end on September 12.
Meanwhile, beside preparing to perform at the annual event, Mariah herself reportedly is gearing up for a tour this year. Speaking in an interview at KIIS FM radio, without revealing a date yet, Mariah announced that she plans to do a tour in November to further support her latest LP "E=MC²", that was released on April 15.
More Mariah Carey News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6