Mariah Carey to Perform at Fashion Rocks
The upcoming annual fusion event between rock and fashion, Fashion Rocks, will be filled with lots of famous musicians as its performers list this year. Among the top names that are being tapped to rock the event is pop diva Mariah Carey.
On the event staged by the Conde Nast Media Group, Mariah will be joined by other superstars such as Justin Timberlake, Beyonce Knowles, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Duffy, Kid Rock and Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie. Beside those pop and hip-hop artists, the show will also feature country stud Keith Urban.
This year, the event which has entered its fifth annual, will be held at Radio City Music Hall on September 5 and it will also air on CBS on September 9. The show is also being held during the famous fashion show New York Fashion week which will start on September 5 and end on September 12.
Meanwhile, beside preparing to perform at the annual event, Mariah herself reportedly is gearing up for a tour this year. Speaking in an interview at KIIS FM radio, without revealing a date yet, Mariah announced that she plans to do a tour in November to further support her latest LP "E=MC²", that was released on April 15.
More Mariah Carey News
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'