Pregnant Alison Sweeney Revealed Baby's Sex
That Alison Sweeney is pregnant with her second child it's no longer a secret as she has officially confirmed it in late June. Though so, it was not until Sunday, July 20 that she revealed the sex of the baby she's carrying. She told OK! magazine during a party for NBC that she's expecting a baby girl.
"We found out that it's a girl and we're really excited about that," Alison told OK! Is due to give birth to the baby on January 20 next year, she and husband David Sanov have not yet decided on a name, telling OK! "It's a battle we're waging. It's going to be a long time before we figure that out."
Also revealed that she experienced the unpleasant effects of being pregnant, Alison admitted she has "moments of pretty extreme morning sickness, which has not been my friend, but I get through it and I'm happy to hopefully be past it."
In a further chit-chat with OK! Alison opened up about her cravings, saying "I haven't had cravings yet so much as aversions. Three-and-a-half months so far, all I want is like a bowl of cereal!"
Having a bun in her 'oven', however, could not prevent Alison from keeping herself busy. She currently is shooting the next season of NBC's reality TV "Biggest Loser," which will premiere in September.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist