Amy Winehouse's Hubby Sentenced to 27 Months in Jail, Could Be Freed in December
A judge has on Monday, July 21 sentenced Amy Winehouse's husband Blake Fielder-Civil to 27 months in jail for assault and obstructing justice. Despite the sentence, he could be out of jail December later this year due to the fact that he already served nine months of his term awaiting trial.
Blake, who admitted to being high on cocaine and alcohol during the incident back in June 2007, sat with three other co-defendants before judge David Radford at Snaresbrook Crown Court in east London as the sentences were read out. Judge David claimed him to have behaved in a "gratuitous, cowardly and disgraceful" way.
Amy, who's been very supportive of Blake during his jail time, was not seen at the court during the proceedings. The latest news of her mentioned that she's planning to take a break from the music industry and will stop touring starting from September, citing health reason.
Her father Mitch confirmed that matter to the press, adding that his singer daughter will still be finishing her scheduled performances first before resting.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie