Video Premiere: Kardinal Offishall's 'Set It Off' Ft. Clipse
Rapper/producer Kardinal Offishall has just premiered a new music video for his latest single "Set It Off" on July 22 via Yahoo! Music. The new video was directed by Matt Alonzo and features the appearance of hip-hop duo the Clipse.
The video sees Kardinal and the hip-hop act rapping at a club accompanied by their friends and lots of female models. The clip doesn't have lots of feature or background changes as most of the scenes were shot at the club.
The song is the second official single outed by the rapper from his upcoming new album "Not 4 Sale". Before dropping "Set It Off", Kardinal has already dropped "Dangerous" featuring Akon as the first outing on March 18.
Meanwhile, the new album itself, which will be the rapper/producer's fourth studio record is being scheduled to hit the stores on September 9 via Konvict music. Beside working with Akon and Clipse on the upcoming LP, Kardinall also teams up with other famous names such as Rihanna, T-Pain, Estelle, The Pussycat Dolls, The-Dream and many more.
Kardinal Offishall's "Set It Off" featuring Clipse Video Premiere:
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'