Video Premiere: Kardinal Offishall's 'Set It Off' Ft. Clipse
Rapper/producer Kardinal Offishall has just premiered a new music video for his latest single "Set It Off" on July 22 via Yahoo! Music. The new video was directed by Matt Alonzo and features the appearance of hip-hop duo the Clipse.
The video sees Kardinal and the hip-hop act rapping at a club accompanied by their friends and lots of female models. The clip doesn't have lots of feature or background changes as most of the scenes were shot at the club.
The song is the second official single outed by the rapper from his upcoming new album "Not 4 Sale". Before dropping "Set It Off", Kardinal has already dropped "Dangerous" featuring Akon as the first outing on March 18.
Meanwhile, the new album itself, which will be the rapper/producer's fourth studio record is being scheduled to hit the stores on September 9 via Konvict music. Beside working with Akon and Clipse on the upcoming LP, Kardinall also teams up with other famous names such as Rihanna, T-Pain, Estelle, The Pussycat Dolls, The-Dream and many more.
Kardinal Offishall's "Set It Off" featuring Clipse Video Premiere:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie