Video Premiere: Kardinal Offishall's 'Set It Off' Ft. Clipse
Rapper/producer Kardinal Offishall has just premiered a new music video for his latest single "Set It Off" on July 22 via Yahoo! Music. The new video was directed by Matt Alonzo and features the appearance of hip-hop duo the Clipse.
The video sees Kardinal and the hip-hop act rapping at a club accompanied by their friends and lots of female models. The clip doesn't have lots of feature or background changes as most of the scenes were shot at the club.
The song is the second official single outed by the rapper from his upcoming new album "Not 4 Sale". Before dropping "Set It Off", Kardinal has already dropped "Dangerous" featuring Akon as the first outing on March 18.
Meanwhile, the new album itself, which will be the rapper/producer's fourth studio record is being scheduled to hit the stores on September 9 via Konvict music. Beside working with Akon and Clipse on the upcoming LP, Kardinall also teams up with other famous names such as Rihanna, T-Pain, Estelle, The Pussycat Dolls, The-Dream and many more.
Kardinal Offishall's "Set It Off" featuring Clipse Video Premiere:
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose