Video Premiere: Kardinal Offishall's 'Set It Off' Ft. Clipse
Rapper/producer Kardinal Offishall has just premiered a new music video for his latest single "Set It Off" on July 22 via Yahoo! Music. The new video was directed by Matt Alonzo and features the appearance of hip-hop duo the Clipse.
The video sees Kardinal and the hip-hop act rapping at a club accompanied by their friends and lots of female models. The clip doesn't have lots of feature or background changes as most of the scenes were shot at the club.
The song is the second official single outed by the rapper from his upcoming new album "Not 4 Sale". Before dropping "Set It Off", Kardinal has already dropped "Dangerous" featuring Akon as the first outing on March 18.
Meanwhile, the new album itself, which will be the rapper/producer's fourth studio record is being scheduled to hit the stores on September 9 via Konvict music. Beside working with Akon and Clipse on the upcoming LP, Kardinall also teams up with other famous names such as Rihanna, T-Pain, Estelle, The Pussycat Dolls, The-Dream and many more.
Kardinal Offishall's "Set It Off" featuring Clipse Video Premiere:
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding