First Glimpse of Jennifer Garner's Baby Bump
Jennifer Garner is keeping silent about the mounting rumors of her second pregnancy. She allegedly hides her baby bump, using her big bag, loose top, and even daughter Violet to keep it covered. But on Friday, July 18 the nature unintentionally exposed her growing belly when the wind blew her top.
Garner was enjoying her day, having a breakfast with actress friend Gina Torres at Cheebo in Los Angeles on Friday morning when X17 Online snapped some pictures of her. One of the pics apparently shows her walking in a rush and there it goes the wind blowing her pink top, exposing the baby bump she's been hiding.
It seems the pic has indeed confirmed the fact that Garner is pregnant with her second child. And while an announcement is not yet been made, the actress has added fuel to the persistent pregnancy rumors with her being spotted hunting for a new home with actor hubby Ben Affleck which according to rumors on the street will be used to raise their expanding brood.
Garner and Affleck were photographed house hunting in Los Angeles recently and on Monday, July 21 they were seen making a visit to their Brentwood home that's currently under construction. Garner was seen wearing an over-sized "Jimmy Kimmel Live" sweatshirt, supposedly as a way to keep her burgeoning baby bump covered. Affleck elsewhere was seen in a t-shirt and jeans.
See the pic of Garner's baby bump on X17.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama