First Glimpse of Jennifer Garner's Baby Bump
Jennifer Garner is keeping silent about the mounting rumors of her second pregnancy. She allegedly hides her baby bump, using her big bag, loose top, and even daughter Violet to keep it covered. But on Friday, July 18 the nature unintentionally exposed her growing belly when the wind blew her top.
Garner was enjoying her day, having a breakfast with actress friend Gina Torres at Cheebo in Los Angeles on Friday morning when X17 Online snapped some pictures of her. One of the pics apparently shows her walking in a rush and there it goes the wind blowing her pink top, exposing the baby bump she's been hiding.
It seems the pic has indeed confirmed the fact that Garner is pregnant with her second child. And while an announcement is not yet been made, the actress has added fuel to the persistent pregnancy rumors with her being spotted hunting for a new home with actor hubby Ben Affleck which according to rumors on the street will be used to raise their expanding brood.
Garner and Affleck were photographed house hunting in Los Angeles recently and on Monday, July 21 they were seen making a visit to their Brentwood home that's currently under construction. Garner was seen wearing an over-sized "Jimmy Kimmel Live" sweatshirt, supposedly as a way to keep her burgeoning baby bump covered. Affleck elsewhere was seen in a t-shirt and jeans.
See the pic of Garner's baby bump on X17.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent