Adele Heads for New York to Write New LP
British soul singer Adele revealed more details about her upcoming new LP process stating that she will write the new songs for her upcoming record in New York. Confirming the news the singer said to the press, "I want to write my second album in New York. I'd live there for a bit, but I'd always come back to London."
The singer stated the reason that she wanted to go abroad to write her new tracks because she was too comfortable in her hometown (London, England) and it makes her difficult to write new materials. "I'm trying to write songs at the moment but I'm really happy so I'm struggling," she said.
Moreover, Adele also said that by going to New York, which is actually an uncomfortable place for her, she will be able to write songs again. "I'm not that comfortable there so it would be good to put myself in a position where I was sh****ng myself, I'd be quite lonely but I'd be excited," Adele explained. "They're good emotions to go through, I need to be in situations like that to help me write songs."
Beside talking about her music project plans, to the press, the 20-year-old singer also revealed about her drinking habit and stated that if she doesn't change it she might end up like Amy Winehouse. "I do worry about it. I'm sure if you'd asked Amy Winehouse three years ago whether she was worried about ending up like that she'd have said 'no'. But it's easy to fall into. I don't do drugs, I've never done a drug in my life, but I'm a big drinker. So I can see how it could happen," Adele said.
More Adele News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent