Adele Heads for New York to Write New LP
British soul singer Adele revealed more details about her upcoming new LP process stating that she will write the new songs for her upcoming record in New York. Confirming the news the singer said to the press, "I want to write my second album in New York. I'd live there for a bit, but I'd always come back to London."
The singer stated the reason that she wanted to go abroad to write her new tracks because she was too comfortable in her hometown (London, England) and it makes her difficult to write new materials. "I'm trying to write songs at the moment but I'm really happy so I'm struggling," she said.
Moreover, Adele also said that by going to New York, which is actually an uncomfortable place for her, she will be able to write songs again. "I'm not that comfortable there so it would be good to put myself in a position where I was sh****ng myself, I'd be quite lonely but I'd be excited," Adele explained. "They're good emotions to go through, I need to be in situations like that to help me write songs."
Beside talking about her music project plans, to the press, the 20-year-old singer also revealed about her drinking habit and stated that if she doesn't change it she might end up like Amy Winehouse. "I do worry about it. I'm sure if you'd asked Amy Winehouse three years ago whether she was worried about ending up like that she'd have said 'no'. But it's easy to fall into. I don't do drugs, I've never done a drug in my life, but I'm a big drinker. So I can see how it could happen," Adele said.
More Adele News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media