AC/DC's New LP Title and First Single Revealed?
New rumor sparks for hard rock fans regarding the new music project of rock legend AC/DC stating that the band will drop their first single on August 24 and that their new LP will be named "Dirty Rhythm" instead of the previously rumored "Black Ice". The news comes from Antimusic.com who said that they received an info from someone who claimed to be working at Sony Music.
The website also stated that the first track from the rockers' upcoming record will be titled "Run Away From Black Ice". Not only that, it is also said that beside the first single, the rock legend's upcoming LP will also include songs such as "Heat It Up", "The Legacy" and "Rock 'N Roll Defenders".
Moreover, on the last note the sender also revealed that AC/CD will also hit the road for a world tour to promote their new album. According to the anonymous tip, the rockers are scheduled to start their tour on January 1, 2009 in New York.
The new rumor was a little different from the latest news that surfaced in the press especially about the new album's title. Previous reports claimed that the band's upcoming LP will be titled "Black Ice". Unfortunately, the truth about those rumors still remains unknown because the rockers themselves haven't released an official statement answering it. The rockers only stated that they are releasing a new album later this year without revealing its title or exact release date yet.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed