Kelly Osbourne Engaged to Marry Boyfriend Luke Worrell
No single word has been issued by Kelly Osbourne, but rumors have been abuzz that she's engaged to marry boyfriend, model Luke Worrell. Speculation on that matter, in all probabilities, is inspired by the fact that she's been spotted sporting a ring on her engagement finger.
Kelly, a TV personality, singer and actress, was strolling through the streets of London recently when she was photographed wearing the ring on her left hand. No words just yet on wedding plans.
Kelly has made no secret of her romance with Worrell, who besides becoming a model also is a BMX rider. The couple who began dating in the mid of 2008 were often seen together at a number of events and he was even seen accompanying her mother Sharon Osbourne shopping in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Has complained in the past of having the difficulty to find the perfect man to be her boyfriend, Kelly admitted that she and Worrell "get on so well together" adding that "I really do love him. Every time we are in each other's company, we always have a good time."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama