Kelly Osbourne Engaged to Marry Boyfriend Luke Worrell
No single word has been issued by Kelly Osbourne, but rumors have been abuzz that she's engaged to marry boyfriend, model Luke Worrell. Speculation on that matter, in all probabilities, is inspired by the fact that she's been spotted sporting a ring on her engagement finger.
Kelly, a TV personality, singer and actress, was strolling through the streets of London recently when she was photographed wearing the ring on her left hand. No words just yet on wedding plans.
Kelly has made no secret of her romance with Worrell, who besides becoming a model also is a BMX rider. The couple who began dating in the mid of 2008 were often seen together at a number of events and he was even seen accompanying her mother Sharon Osbourne shopping in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Has complained in the past of having the difficulty to find the perfect man to be her boyfriend, Kelly admitted that she and Worrell "get on so well together" adding that "I really do love him. Every time we are in each other's company, we always have a good time."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent