Kelly Osbourne Engaged to Marry Boyfriend Luke Worrell
No single word has been issued by Kelly Osbourne, but rumors have been abuzz that she's engaged to marry boyfriend, model Luke Worrell. Speculation on that matter, in all probabilities, is inspired by the fact that she's been spotted sporting a ring on her engagement finger.
Kelly, a TV personality, singer and actress, was strolling through the streets of London recently when she was photographed wearing the ring on her left hand. No words just yet on wedding plans.
Kelly has made no secret of her romance with Worrell, who besides becoming a model also is a BMX rider. The couple who began dating in the mid of 2008 were often seen together at a number of events and he was even seen accompanying her mother Sharon Osbourne shopping in Los Angeles earlier this month.
Has complained in the past of having the difficulty to find the perfect man to be her boyfriend, Kelly admitted that she and Worrell "get on so well together" adding that "I really do love him. Every time we are in each other's company, we always have a good time."
More Kelly Osbourne News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal