Spider-Man's Tobey Maguire Aboard 'The Crusaders'
Tobey Maguire, the acclaimed Hollywood actor well-known for his portrayal of the web-slinging superhero in "Spider-Man" franchise is about to depict a real life hero in a latest feature film project. In the latest casting report concerning the 33-year-old, it is reported that he is attached to be playing an American civil right fighter in "The Crusaders".
The notable role he is going to depict this time will be Jack Greenberg, a new law school graduate joining the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund to win a Supreme Court case which rules out segregation in American schools. Apart from starring in the movie, the star of "Seabiscuit" will also be serving as the film's executive producer accompanied by Gary Ross who is also attached as director.
Based on Greenberg's memoirs "Crusaders In The Courts", this Universal Pictures' tidbit chronicles the landmark case of 1954 Brown v. Board of Education. It will be scripted by "Recount" writer Danny Strong and produced by Bob Cooper.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl