Spider-Man's Tobey Maguire Aboard 'The Crusaders'
Tobey Maguire, the acclaimed Hollywood actor well-known for his portrayal of the web-slinging superhero in "Spider-Man" franchise is about to depict a real life hero in a latest feature film project. In the latest casting report concerning the 33-year-old, it is reported that he is attached to be playing an American civil right fighter in "The Crusaders".
The notable role he is going to depict this time will be Jack Greenberg, a new law school graduate joining the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund to win a Supreme Court case which rules out segregation in American schools. Apart from starring in the movie, the star of "Seabiscuit" will also be serving as the film's executive producer accompanied by Gary Ross who is also attached as director.
Based on Greenberg's memoirs "Crusaders In The Courts", this Universal Pictures' tidbit chronicles the landmark case of 1954 Brown v. Board of Education. It will be scripted by "Recount" writer Danny Strong and produced by Bob Cooper.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities