Bon Jovi to Drop a Live DVD From Two Last New York Shows
New Jersey iconic rockers Bon Jovi seem really impressed with their last two concerts at Madison Square Garden on July 14 & 15 and showing it they reportedly recorded their performance that nights and will release it as a live DVD. According to the band's guru Obie O' Brien the upcoming new package will feature all the songs performed by the band at those two gigs and drop later this year.
Confirming about the new DVD details, the band's representative Obie told the press, "The DVD will basically be the last two nights at MSG.....and its gonna be really amazing." The upcoming live record won't be the first one dropped by the rockers as previously they have already dropped a live record titled "One Wild Night Live 1985-2001" on May 22, 2001.
The band's two last shows at Madison Square Garden were the rocker's last dates for their world tour in support of the latest LP "Lost Highway". The tour was very long as it was set on five legs and started in their hometown New Jersey on October 25, 2007. Not only performing in North America, the tour saw the band hitting Asia, Europe and Australia.
The news about the upcoming DVD release seems to put away the curiosity of Bon Jovi fans who were wondering about the band's future project. Previously, the band through their frontman Jon Bon Jovi claimed that the band haven't figured out any plan yet after finish touring. "I'm not quite sure where to go -- Is it 'Greatest Hits, Vol. 2' or is it time for a solo record -- or is it time to walk away?" Jon said.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern