Japanese 'Dragonball' Poster Exposing Goku Once More
Those who can't wait for the upcoming "Dragonball Evolution" movie are most likely to have seen the pictures of the film's live-action characters from Goku to Yamcha through the scanned photos outed earlier. However, many are still questioning about how the poster of this highly anticipated tidbit will take shape.
In response to the buzz, a teasing poster from "Dragonball" has been exposed. Said to be released by the 20th Century Fox, it is a Japanese poster version. It displays Justin Chatwin as the leading character Goku with his back facing the camera. Dressed in the character's traditional orange Gi, Chatwin holds up a shining dragonball in his right arm while standing in what appears to be a dessert.
Based on the popular Japanese manga from Akira Toriyama, "Dragonball" tells the story of Goku, a humanoid alien and powerful warrior who becomes the Earth protector from the invading alien rogues who are trying to gain powers by collecting the mystical objects the movie takes its name. Directed by James Wong, it stars James Marsters, Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Chow Yun-Fat, Joon Park, Jamie Chung et cetera. The film is set for April 10, 2009 release.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?