Japanese 'Dragonball' Poster Exposing Goku Once More
Those who can't wait for the upcoming "Dragonball Evolution" movie are most likely to have seen the pictures of the film's live-action characters from Goku to Yamcha through the scanned photos outed earlier. However, many are still questioning about how the poster of this highly anticipated tidbit will take shape.
In response to the buzz, a teasing poster from "Dragonball" has been exposed. Said to be released by the 20th Century Fox, it is a Japanese poster version. It displays Justin Chatwin as the leading character Goku with his back facing the camera. Dressed in the character's traditional orange Gi, Chatwin holds up a shining dragonball in his right arm while standing in what appears to be a dessert.
Based on the popular Japanese manga from Akira Toriyama, "Dragonball" tells the story of Goku, a humanoid alien and powerful warrior who becomes the Earth protector from the invading alien rogues who are trying to gain powers by collecting the mystical objects the movie takes its name. Directed by James Wong, it stars James Marsters, Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Chow Yun-Fat, Joon Park, Jamie Chung et cetera. The film is set for April 10, 2009 release.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung