Japanese 'Dragonball' Poster Exposing Goku Once More
Those who can't wait for the upcoming "Dragonball Evolution" movie are most likely to have seen the pictures of the film's live-action characters from Goku to Yamcha through the scanned photos outed earlier. However, many are still questioning about how the poster of this highly anticipated tidbit will take shape.
In response to the buzz, a teasing poster from "Dragonball" has been exposed. Said to be released by the 20th Century Fox, it is a Japanese poster version. It displays Justin Chatwin as the leading character Goku with his back facing the camera. Dressed in the character's traditional orange Gi, Chatwin holds up a shining dragonball in his right arm while standing in what appears to be a dessert.
Based on the popular Japanese manga from Akira Toriyama, "Dragonball" tells the story of Goku, a humanoid alien and powerful warrior who becomes the Earth protector from the invading alien rogues who are trying to gain powers by collecting the mystical objects the movie takes its name. Directed by James Wong, it stars James Marsters, Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Chow Yun-Fat, Joon Park, Jamie Chung et cetera. The film is set for April 10, 2009 release.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'