Japanese 'Dragonball' Poster Exposing Goku Once More
Those who can't wait for the upcoming "Dragonball Evolution" movie are most likely to have seen the pictures of the film's live-action characters from Goku to Yamcha through the scanned photos outed earlier. However, many are still questioning about how the poster of this highly anticipated tidbit will take shape.
In response to the buzz, a teasing poster from "Dragonball" has been exposed. Said to be released by the 20th Century Fox, it is a Japanese poster version. It displays Justin Chatwin as the leading character Goku with his back facing the camera. Dressed in the character's traditional orange Gi, Chatwin holds up a shining dragonball in his right arm while standing in what appears to be a dessert.
Based on the popular Japanese manga from Akira Toriyama, "Dragonball" tells the story of Goku, a humanoid alien and powerful warrior who becomes the Earth protector from the invading alien rogues who are trying to gain powers by collecting the mystical objects the movie takes its name. Directed by James Wong, it stars James Marsters, Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura, Chow Yun-Fat, Joon Park, Jamie Chung et cetera. The film is set for April 10, 2009 release.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group