Britney Spears Looked Happy During a Surprise Fundraiser Appearance
Britney Spears is back on the scene, making her first public outing since reaching a custody agreement with ex-hubby Kevin Federline at the Generation Rescue benefit fundraiser which was held in Los Angeles on Saturday, July 19. The singer and mother of two surprised a few when she showed up at the even, hosted by actress Jenny McCarthy and her actor boyfriend Jim Carrey.
Generation Rescue is a non-profit international organization dedicated to researching autism. McCarthy has become an activist for the cause since her son Evan Joseph was diagnosed with autism back in 2005.
An attendee told People magazine Britney kept close to her assistant and didn't speak to other guests. Yet, she "looked great and seemed really happy." She also "smiled and clapped during the video about autism. She was very into the information and watched a little bit of the dancers from Dancing with the Stars, sneaking out during one of the performances."
Besides Britney, the private celebrity fundraiser also brought out some other notable celebs, including newlywed Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke Mueller, Robert Rodriguez and Rose McGowan who were very cozy during the event.
Last week Britney and K-Fed reached a custody agreement in their on going divorce battle. The judge ruled that K-Fed will get sole custody of young sons; Sean Preston and Jayden James, whereas Britney gets three visits a week from the boys including two overnights.
Aside from her personal life, Britney currently is working on her new album.
More Britney Spears News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna