Video: Fergie Teams Up With Slash at a Gig
Pop/R 'n' B singer Stacy Ferguson a.k.a. Fergie showed to her fans that she has the thing for rock music by tapping Velvet Revolver and ex-Guns N' Roses' guitarist Slash at one of her concerts on July 19. On the show held at Pacific Amphitheatre in Costa Mesa, California, Fergie and the renown guitarist collaborated on two rock songs, GNR's hit track "Sweet Child O' Mine" and Heart's "Barracuda".
Before collaborating, Fergie introduces Slash to the crowd, saying, "Some of you little ones may know him from 'Guitar Hero', but I know him from a band called Velvet Revolver and a band called Guns N' (bleeping) Roses!" Their collaboration was also caught on video by a fan and has been streamed via YouTube on July 20.
Unfortunately, her bold effort on performing two famous rock tracks received critics from The Orange County Register writer Kelli Skye Fadroski who suggested that Fergie should stay out of rock music. "Despite the acrobatics, Fergie should stick to doing what Fergie does best - pop-tart tunes-and stay away from rock," Kelli said.
Meanwhile, the R 'n' B singer who is also one of the members of Black Eyed Peas, is still promoting her re-released record "The Dutchess [Deluxe Edition]", outed on May 27. On the repackaged LP, she added four new tracks that weren't available on the original version. Those songs were, "Labels or Love", "Barracuda", "Party People" featuring Nelly and "Clumsy.
Fergie featuring Slash performing "Sweet Child O' Mine" Video:
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion