Angelina Jolie and Newborn Twins Left Hospital, All Doing Very Well
Angelina Jolie and her newborn twins; Knox Leon and Vivienne Marcheline, have left the hospital. She left the French hospital where she gave birth to the babies in early Saturday, July 19 at about 4 A.M. local time, various reports claimed.
The hospital's representative, Nadine Bauer, confirmed that matter to People magazine, saying "Angelina Jolie left the Clinic Santa Maria of Fondation Lenval early in the morning of July 19th." Provided no further details, the representative simply added, "The mother and babies are doing very well."
Besides, Bauer also said that hospital staff thanked their own personnel for the attention and care they gave to Jolie and her family with actor partner Brad Pitt and as well thanked "those journalists around the hospital who did their best to respect their privacy."
The few journalists who camped outside the Fondation Lenval hospital in Nice, France, early Saturday morning didn't notice when Jolie and her twins left the hospital. "We saw the cars and we thought it was her but we didn't see anything," People quoted a source as saying.
Meanwhile, AP TV cameras placed outside the hospital filmed a large white van with tinted windows leaving one of the hospital's back entrances. It is believed that the vehicle was the one used by Jolie when she left the hospital.
Jolie gave birth to twins Leon and Vivienne through a caesarean section at the Fondation Lenval hospital in Nice, France at about 6 P.M. on July 12. Pitt reportedly accompanied her during the birth and even was said to help the doctors cutting the babies' umbilical cords.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors