'Star Trek' Exposes Kirk and Three Others Through Character Posters
Though the forthcoming "Star Trek" movie won't be making any appearances at the 2008 San Diego Comic-Con, it doesn't mean that Paramount Pictures do not have something under their sleeves. Providing first look into some of the movie's notable characters, the studio have given a treat to this sci-fi movie fans with unique character posters.
The four posters revealed Eric Bana as the villain Nero, Zoe Saldana as the U.S.S. Enterprise's communications officer Uhura, Zachary Quinto as the U.S.S. Enterprise's science and executive officer Spock and Chris Pine as the new Captain Kirk. All of those images can be seen below. If the four posters is combined, they will form the star trek logo which is posted on the news' photo.
To be released in theaters on May 8, 2009, "Star Trek" is the eleventh feature film of the famed sci-fi movie and it serves as the prequel to "Star Trek" original series. Hence, it centers its story on James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their years at Starfleet Academy providing story to both Kirk and Spock's childhoods.
Directed by J.J. Abrams, the flick is being filmed using a script written by Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman. It will also see Karl Urban, Leonard Nimoy, Simon Pegg, John Cho, Anton Yelchin, Winona Ryder and Tyler Perry among others.
More Star Trek News
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split