'Star Trek' Exposes Kirk and Three Others Through Character Posters
Though the forthcoming "Star Trek" movie won't be making any appearances at the 2008 San Diego Comic-Con, it doesn't mean that Paramount Pictures do not have something under their sleeves. Providing first look into some of the movie's notable characters, the studio have given a treat to this sci-fi movie fans with unique character posters.
The four posters revealed Eric Bana as the villain Nero, Zoe Saldana as the U.S.S. Enterprise's communications officer Uhura, Zachary Quinto as the U.S.S. Enterprise's science and executive officer Spock and Chris Pine as the new Captain Kirk. All of those images can be seen below. If the four posters is combined, they will form the star trek logo which is posted on the news' photo.
To be released in theaters on May 8, 2009, "Star Trek" is the eleventh feature film of the famed sci-fi movie and it serves as the prequel to "Star Trek" original series. Hence, it centers its story on James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their years at Starfleet Academy providing story to both Kirk and Spock's childhoods.
Directed by J.J. Abrams, the flick is being filmed using a script written by Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman. It will also see Karl Urban, Leonard Nimoy, Simon Pegg, John Cho, Anton Yelchin, Winona Ryder and Tyler Perry among others.
More Star Trek News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now