'Star Trek' Exposes Kirk and Three Others Through Character Posters
Though the forthcoming "Star Trek" movie won't be making any appearances at the 2008 San Diego Comic-Con, it doesn't mean that Paramount Pictures do not have something under their sleeves. Providing first look into some of the movie's notable characters, the studio have given a treat to this sci-fi movie fans with unique character posters.
The four posters revealed Eric Bana as the villain Nero, Zoe Saldana as the U.S.S. Enterprise's communications officer Uhura, Zachary Quinto as the U.S.S. Enterprise's science and executive officer Spock and Chris Pine as the new Captain Kirk. All of those images can be seen below. If the four posters is combined, they will form the star trek logo which is posted on the news' photo.
To be released in theaters on May 8, 2009, "Star Trek" is the eleventh feature film of the famed sci-fi movie and it serves as the prequel to "Star Trek" original series. Hence, it centers its story on James T. Kirk and his fellow USS Enterprise crew members during their years at Starfleet Academy providing story to both Kirk and Spock's childhoods.
Directed by J.J. Abrams, the flick is being filmed using a script written by Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman. It will also see Karl Urban, Leonard Nimoy, Simon Pegg, John Cho, Anton Yelchin, Winona Ryder and Tyler Perry among others.
More Star Trek News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'