Jack Wagner to Marry Heather Locklear Once She Completes Anxiety and Depression Treatment
It's nearly a month since it was officially confirmed in late June that Heather Locklear has been treated at a psychological treatment facility for "anxiety and depression." New claim has just emerged that her actor boyfriend Jack Wagner is planning to marry her once she completes her inpatient program.
Wagner, who reportedly drove Heather to the Sierra Tucson rehab facility in Arizona, wants to propose to the actress "as soon as her issues are under control," a source told In Touch, adding that "he's already spoken to her therapists." The source moreover also is convinced that Heather will surely accept his proposal.
Heather, as claimed by the source, has come to such realization that she and Wagner are very in love. "Heather says that Jack is the best thing in her life next to her daughter," a friend of her revealed. And with her "extended treatment plan is being worked out now," she's said to have been wanting a small beach wedding.
The report hasn't been confirmed though.
Back on June 24 a representative for Heather publicly confirmed that the star "requested an in-depth evaluation of her medication and entered into a medical facility for proper diagnosis and treatment. This is a confidential medical matter and no further statement will be released."
Her romance with Wagner was first exposed in early March last year. They are co-stars in the TV series "Melrose Place"
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant