Jack Wagner to Marry Heather Locklear Once She Completes Anxiety and Depression Treatment
It's nearly a month since it was officially confirmed in late June that Heather Locklear has been treated at a psychological treatment facility for "anxiety and depression." New claim has just emerged that her actor boyfriend Jack Wagner is planning to marry her once she completes her inpatient program.
Wagner, who reportedly drove Heather to the Sierra Tucson rehab facility in Arizona, wants to propose to the actress "as soon as her issues are under control," a source told In Touch, adding that "he's already spoken to her therapists." The source moreover also is convinced that Heather will surely accept his proposal.
Heather, as claimed by the source, has come to such realization that she and Wagner are very in love. "Heather says that Jack is the best thing in her life next to her daughter," a friend of her revealed. And with her "extended treatment plan is being worked out now," she's said to have been wanting a small beach wedding.
The report hasn't been confirmed though.
Back on June 24 a representative for Heather publicly confirmed that the star "requested an in-depth evaluation of her medication and entered into a medical facility for proper diagnosis and treatment. This is a confidential medical matter and no further statement will be released."
Her romance with Wagner was first exposed in early March last year. They are co-stars in the TV series "Melrose Place"
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna