Jack Wagner to Marry Heather Locklear Once She Completes Anxiety and Depression Treatment
It's nearly a month since it was officially confirmed in late June that Heather Locklear has been treated at a psychological treatment facility for "anxiety and depression." New claim has just emerged that her actor boyfriend Jack Wagner is planning to marry her once she completes her inpatient program.
Wagner, who reportedly drove Heather to the Sierra Tucson rehab facility in Arizona, wants to propose to the actress "as soon as her issues are under control," a source told In Touch, adding that "he's already spoken to her therapists." The source moreover also is convinced that Heather will surely accept his proposal.
Heather, as claimed by the source, has come to such realization that she and Wagner are very in love. "Heather says that Jack is the best thing in her life next to her daughter," a friend of her revealed. And with her "extended treatment plan is being worked out now," she's said to have been wanting a small beach wedding.
The report hasn't been confirmed though.
Back on June 24 a representative for Heather publicly confirmed that the star "requested an in-depth evaluation of her medication and entered into a medical facility for proper diagnosis and treatment. This is a confidential medical matter and no further statement will be released."
Her romance with Wagner was first exposed in early March last year. They are co-stars in the TV series "Melrose Place"
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick