Matthew McConaughey's 'Surfer Dude' Surfing Up First Trailer
Hollywood hunk Matthew McConaughey is catching waves with his latest movie "Surfer, Dude". And, now that movie is trying to catch movie lovers with the release of its first trailer. Said to be let out firstly through Moviefone, the trailer is focused on McConaughey's soul-searching surfer role.
The compilation of clips opens with a waist-below shot of a surfer riding the wave with his surfer's board. It then cut off to a clip of a plane followed with a footage of a bare-footed man walking on an airport's marble floor to a yellow-marked site. There, he is asked what his occupation is and confidently he replies, "Surfer." Then, it is exposed that the man is Steve Addington, the famed Malibu's surfer.
Getting back to his hometown to catch some waves, Addington is left bumped with the fact that the waves have gone missing. While dealing with that fact, he is approached with a man behind a new Virtual Reality Video Games offering him a job to ride the virtual waves.
"Surfer, Dude" is a comedy movie from S.R. Bindler. It stars also Woody Harrelson, Willie Nelson, Alexie Gilmore and Sarah Wright. The flick expected to come out in 2008 has yet to have its exact release date schedule.
"Surfer, Dude" Trailer:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences