Matthew McConaughey's 'Surfer Dude' Surfing Up First Trailer
Hollywood hunk Matthew McConaughey is catching waves with his latest movie "Surfer, Dude". And, now that movie is trying to catch movie lovers with the release of its first trailer. Said to be let out firstly through Moviefone, the trailer is focused on McConaughey's soul-searching surfer role.
The compilation of clips opens with a waist-below shot of a surfer riding the wave with his surfer's board. It then cut off to a clip of a plane followed with a footage of a bare-footed man walking on an airport's marble floor to a yellow-marked site. There, he is asked what his occupation is and confidently he replies, "Surfer." Then, it is exposed that the man is Steve Addington, the famed Malibu's surfer.
Getting back to his hometown to catch some waves, Addington is left bumped with the fact that the waves have gone missing. While dealing with that fact, he is approached with a man behind a new Virtual Reality Video Games offering him a job to ride the virtual waves.
"Surfer, Dude" is a comedy movie from S.R. Bindler. It stars also Woody Harrelson, Willie Nelson, Alexie Gilmore and Sarah Wright. The flick expected to come out in 2008 has yet to have its exact release date schedule.
"Surfer, Dude" Trailer:
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves