Matthew McConaughey's 'Surfer Dude' Surfing Up First Trailer
Hollywood hunk Matthew McConaughey is catching waves with his latest movie "Surfer, Dude". And, now that movie is trying to catch movie lovers with the release of its first trailer. Said to be let out firstly through Moviefone, the trailer is focused on McConaughey's soul-searching surfer role.
The compilation of clips opens with a waist-below shot of a surfer riding the wave with his surfer's board. It then cut off to a clip of a plane followed with a footage of a bare-footed man walking on an airport's marble floor to a yellow-marked site. There, he is asked what his occupation is and confidently he replies, "Surfer." Then, it is exposed that the man is Steve Addington, the famed Malibu's surfer.
Getting back to his hometown to catch some waves, Addington is left bumped with the fact that the waves have gone missing. While dealing with that fact, he is approached with a man behind a new Virtual Reality Video Games offering him a job to ride the virtual waves.
"Surfer, Dude" is a comedy movie from S.R. Bindler. It stars also Woody Harrelson, Willie Nelson, Alexie Gilmore and Sarah Wright. The flick expected to come out in 2008 has yet to have its exact release date schedule.
"Surfer, Dude" Trailer:
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7