Matthew McConaughey's 'Surfer Dude' Surfing Up First Trailer
Hollywood hunk Matthew McConaughey is catching waves with his latest movie "Surfer, Dude". And, now that movie is trying to catch movie lovers with the release of its first trailer. Said to be let out firstly through Moviefone, the trailer is focused on McConaughey's soul-searching surfer role.
The compilation of clips opens with a waist-below shot of a surfer riding the wave with his surfer's board. It then cut off to a clip of a plane followed with a footage of a bare-footed man walking on an airport's marble floor to a yellow-marked site. There, he is asked what his occupation is and confidently he replies, "Surfer." Then, it is exposed that the man is Steve Addington, the famed Malibu's surfer.
Getting back to his hometown to catch some waves, Addington is left bumped with the fact that the waves have gone missing. While dealing with that fact, he is approached with a man behind a new Virtual Reality Video Games offering him a job to ride the virtual waves.
"Surfer, Dude" is a comedy movie from S.R. Bindler. It stars also Woody Harrelson, Willie Nelson, Alexie Gilmore and Sarah Wright. The flick expected to come out in 2008 has yet to have its exact release date schedule.
"Surfer, Dude" Trailer:
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake