Matthew McConaughey's 'Surfer Dude' Surfing Up First Trailer
Hollywood hunk Matthew McConaughey is catching waves with his latest movie "Surfer, Dude". And, now that movie is trying to catch movie lovers with the release of its first trailer. Said to be let out firstly through Moviefone, the trailer is focused on McConaughey's soul-searching surfer role.
The compilation of clips opens with a waist-below shot of a surfer riding the wave with his surfer's board. It then cut off to a clip of a plane followed with a footage of a bare-footed man walking on an airport's marble floor to a yellow-marked site. There, he is asked what his occupation is and confidently he replies, "Surfer." Then, it is exposed that the man is Steve Addington, the famed Malibu's surfer.
Getting back to his hometown to catch some waves, Addington is left bumped with the fact that the waves have gone missing. While dealing with that fact, he is approached with a man behind a new Virtual Reality Video Games offering him a job to ride the virtual waves.
"Surfer, Dude" is a comedy movie from S.R. Bindler. It stars also Woody Harrelson, Willie Nelson, Alexie Gilmore and Sarah Wright. The flick expected to come out in 2008 has yet to have its exact release date schedule.
"Surfer, Dude" Trailer:
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer