Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty Going to Set Up Home Together
Their romance has been all over the news media and it seems that talk is still heating up on their affair. Despite the many negative perceptions surrounding their relationship, Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty apparently manage to take their love into the next level, planning to buy a home together to start a brand new life.
Sienna is rumored to have been living in Getty's Los Angeles residence since splitting from Welsh actor Rhys Ifans recently. And now the couple apparently want to start a new chapter by purchasing a new home for themselves.
A source tells British newspaper the Daily Mirror, "Before they went on holiday Sienna was staying over at Balti's place all the time. His wife and four children had moved out so they took full advantage." Still according to the source, Sienna already "told a few friends that Balti had made some noises about moving in. Then during the holiday their feelings for each other got stronger."
It, moreover, also is claimed that Sienna "doesn't really want to move into the family home because of all the history with his ex-wife, so they are planning to buy somewhere new. But her friends are worried she's rushing into it."
Amidst the heavy exposure of Sienna and Getty's affair, his estranged wife Rosetta Millington is said to have been feeling "humiliated" by all his steamy pictures with the actress. "It's humiliating," a source told People. "Rosetta left the country to protect the kids, and he continues to see Sienna publicly."
More Sienna Miller News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!