Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty Going to Set Up Home Together
Their romance has been all over the news media and it seems that talk is still heating up on their affair. Despite the many negative perceptions surrounding their relationship, Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty apparently manage to take their love into the next level, planning to buy a home together to start a brand new life.
Sienna is rumored to have been living in Getty's Los Angeles residence since splitting from Welsh actor Rhys Ifans recently. And now the couple apparently want to start a new chapter by purchasing a new home for themselves.
A source tells British newspaper the Daily Mirror, "Before they went on holiday Sienna was staying over at Balti's place all the time. His wife and four children had moved out so they took full advantage." Still according to the source, Sienna already "told a few friends that Balti had made some noises about moving in. Then during the holiday their feelings for each other got stronger."
It, moreover, also is claimed that Sienna "doesn't really want to move into the family home because of all the history with his ex-wife, so they are planning to buy somewhere new. But her friends are worried she's rushing into it."
Amidst the heavy exposure of Sienna and Getty's affair, his estranged wife Rosetta Millington is said to have been feeling "humiliated" by all his steamy pictures with the actress. "It's humiliating," a source told People. "Rosetta left the country to protect the kids, and he continues to see Sienna publicly."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'