Video Premiere: Slipknot's 'Psychosocial'
The highly anticipated new music video from nu metal act Slipknot for their latest single "Psychosocial" has finally got premiered via FNMTV on July 18. The new clip was directed by Paul Brown and filmed at Sound Farm studios in Jamaica, Iowa using a special high-end cameras which can shoot about 1,000 frames per second.
The clip sees the band performing in the middle of a burning fire, which was formed as a circle, from the beginning until the end. Commenting about the video, the group's percussionist Shawn Crahan said, "We have the most extreme on both ends, with nothing in the middle. That's what the video is, and nobody does that. There's an art form behind it."
"Psychosocial" was announced as the first official single from the band's upcoming LP "All Hope Is Gone", although before dropping the new track, Slipknot has already released the record's title track on June 23. The new song itself was released through radio airplay on June 26 before it then dropped on CD format on July 7.
Meanwhile, Slipknot's new LP, which will be their fourth studio album, is being scheduled to hit the stores on August 26 via Roadrunner Records. Previously, explaining about the new album the band's vocalist Corey Taylor said in a statement, "It's going to rip your face off...I don't think the world will be ready for this album."
Slipknot's "Psychosocial" Video Premiere:
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert