Video Premiere: Slipknot's 'Psychosocial'
The highly anticipated new music video from nu metal act Slipknot for their latest single "Psychosocial" has finally got premiered via FNMTV on July 18. The new clip was directed by Paul Brown and filmed at Sound Farm studios in Jamaica, Iowa using a special high-end cameras which can shoot about 1,000 frames per second.
The clip sees the band performing in the middle of a burning fire, which was formed as a circle, from the beginning until the end. Commenting about the video, the group's percussionist Shawn Crahan said, "We have the most extreme on both ends, with nothing in the middle. That's what the video is, and nobody does that. There's an art form behind it."
"Psychosocial" was announced as the first official single from the band's upcoming LP "All Hope Is Gone", although before dropping the new track, Slipknot has already released the record's title track on June 23. The new song itself was released through radio airplay on June 26 before it then dropped on CD format on July 7.
Meanwhile, Slipknot's new LP, which will be their fourth studio album, is being scheduled to hit the stores on August 26 via Roadrunner Records. Previously, explaining about the new album the band's vocalist Corey Taylor said in a statement, "It's going to rip your face off...I don't think the world will be ready for this album."
Slipknot's "Psychosocial" Video Premiere:
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'