Video Premiere: Slipknot's 'Psychosocial'
The highly anticipated new music video from nu metal act Slipknot for their latest single "Psychosocial" has finally got premiered via FNMTV on July 18. The new clip was directed by Paul Brown and filmed at Sound Farm studios in Jamaica, Iowa using a special high-end cameras which can shoot about 1,000 frames per second.
The clip sees the band performing in the middle of a burning fire, which was formed as a circle, from the beginning until the end. Commenting about the video, the group's percussionist Shawn Crahan said, "We have the most extreme on both ends, with nothing in the middle. That's what the video is, and nobody does that. There's an art form behind it."
"Psychosocial" was announced as the first official single from the band's upcoming LP "All Hope Is Gone", although before dropping the new track, Slipknot has already released the record's title track on June 23. The new song itself was released through radio airplay on June 26 before it then dropped on CD format on July 7.
Meanwhile, Slipknot's new LP, which will be their fourth studio album, is being scheduled to hit the stores on August 26 via Roadrunner Records. Previously, explaining about the new album the band's vocalist Corey Taylor said in a statement, "It's going to rip your face off...I don't think the world will be ready for this album."
Slipknot's "Psychosocial" Video Premiere:
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs